CAK at Bearden

chasanooga

yeah! way to pick the AAA school over the A/AA school! Your fantastic! 2000>400

In the Knoxville area it's not really 2000>400. It's who gets the 40-50 competitive players each year. What this score says to me is that they are both very talented teams but that both will have to work hard and have things go their way to win their regions and to make it to the state championship game....as it should be!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Knoxville area it's not really 2000>400. It's who gets the 40-50 competitive players each year. What this score says to me is that they are both very talented teams but that both will have to work hard and have things go their way to win their regions and to make it to the state championship game....as it should be!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Final, Bearden 3 CAK 1

Heard it was a very good game.

I enjoyed watching most of the game, until the parents of the CAK team started acting "ugly" which really did not help the players. CAK has some good players, with a little more training their forwards can do better. Over all, it might have been better for the team if the parents were less verbal.

Bearden, as in the past, have a group of parents that have self control and just lets the coaches do their job and the players do theirs. Congratulations to Bearden, we will see you at States.