Sale Creek beats Lookout Valley 25-18, 25-6, 25-13

ds4life

The Sale Creek Panthers looked good defeating Lookout Valley in 3 games. Shelby Hill and Lanie Barnette led the panters with 13 and 6 kills.

There has been quit a bit of talk about Sale Creek from the posters around Chattanooga. Certainly the kills are allright but are they a defensive team. What makes them good?

There has been quit a bit of talk about Sale Creek from the posters around Chattanooga. Certainly the kills are allright but are they a defensive team. What makes them good?

They are scrappy and have been making progress from past years. I think the talk has to do more with the improvements they are making. Their coach has done a good job teaching the girls the game and you can tell they are starting to put it all together. Sale Creek is a small school with only 200 kids, and I know they will be happy with the new classifications breaking A and AA. I think they will do extremely well when they can compete with schools of their same size. Keep a lookout for the lady Panthers and I'll keep posting the scores.

Watch for these players to make a big impact for Sale Creek this year.

Shelby Hill Jr. MH

Lanie Barnette Jr. MH

Stephanie Lewis Sr. OH

Holli Redmon Sr L

They are scrappy and have been making progress from past years. I think the talk has to do more with the improvements they are making. Their coach has done a good job teaching the girls the game and you can tell they are starting to put it all together. Sale Creek is a small school with only 200 kids, and I know they will be happy with the new classifications breaking A and AA. I think they will do extremely well when they can compete with schools of their same size. Keep a lookout for the lady Panthers and I'll keep posting the scores.

Watch for these players to make a big impact for Sale Creek this year.

Shelby Hill Jr. MH

Lanie Barnette Jr. MH

Stephanie Lewis Sr. OH

Holli Redmon Sr L

Nice Job Sale Creek. they are very well coached!! I will be looking for more post from you DS 4 Life!