Milan at Gibson Co.

baddawg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan is for sure loaded this year. but everybody is under estimating GC. . if Milan makes the mental mistake they made against Hunington. It will be an upset. With 2 D1 signees on the offences n quickness that they've never had. this will be a close one. But I think coach morris comes through as ussual.

Milan- 42

GC- 35

GO DAWGS!!!

Milan is for sure loaded this year. but everybody is under estimating GC. . if Milan makes the mental mistake they made against Hunington. It will be an upset. With 2 D1 signees on the offences n quickness that they've never had. this will be a close one. But I think coach morris comes through as ussual.

Milan- 42

GC- 35

GO DAWGS!!!

So your saying that GC is a better team than Huntingdon? I know GC may have improved but I would think Huntingdon could win most 4 quarter games with against them.

Milan- 42

GC- 35

GO DAWGS!!!

Does GC or Milan have 2 D1 signees? I'm almost for sure GC doesn't although it'd be very nice to have. This is going to be a tough game for GC for sure. If we do win this game I'll be the first one to storm the field, lol. Milan is loaded this year and GC knows it. We just have to go out and do our best and play to the best of our ability. I'm pulling for GC for sure, I just hope we come away injury free!

Does GC or Milan have 2 D1 signees? I'm almost for sure GC doesn't although it'd be very nice to have. This is going to be a tough game for GC for sure. If we do win this game I'll be the first one to storm the field, lol. Milan is loaded this year and GC knows it. We just have to go out and do our best and play to the best of our ability. I'm pulling for GC for sure, I just hope we come away injury free!

GC has two. Jake Hill Full Back. Zach Cochran. Left Guard. and also corner back sherod johnson even though only a junior is being recruited by D1 school .

So your saying that GC is a better team than Huntingdon? I know GC may have improved but I would think Huntingdon could win most 4 quarter games with against them.

I watched GC play in week 0. not the jamboree like most of yall commenting on here. I also was at the milan game last night. With GCs triple threat in the back field. not many ppl will be able to stop them. they had 422 rushing yards between 4 ppl. and LET UP. Not many deffences will stop em this year ecsecailly not Huningtons.

Scouting report on GC is they have some speed. Milan takes it one week at a time and will have a gameplan to stop the Pioneers.

GC ran on Halls in week 0. Their opponent this week might be somewhat better than Halls.

my guard...people are comparing about what GC did against Halls...get real..Halls hasn't had a team since Dwayne McCinney was there in the 70's....Milan's managers run a 4.3 40...Milan in a dial-a-score game