PJP2 High School - I am humbled

Hadouken

So I heard Father Ryan BARELY won this game 23-20... really REALLY suprising..

It seems JP2 has a really good team OR Father Ryan played poorly.

Im sure this was a good game, sad I missed it. I hope JP2 good luck for the rest of their season. Its good to see this rivalry close again.

Father Ryan - it's all uphill from here.

good post. I believe FR had a very poor first half but i also thing it shows something only being down 14-10 after a poor first half and a good JPII half. They came out strong in the second and fought back to win it. Tate had a great game on long runs and a win is a win. Good job to both teams and good luck.

The Popesters deserve many Kudos....It was a nerve racking game to watch.......Wesley Tate is a MAN....I now see why he has his pick of the big SEC schools...Both teams played hard and the cramps really started bothering JPII....Coach Brothers had to burn TWO timeouts in the 3rd and 4th quarters to go into the huddle and berate his offense for lining up in the wrong formations.........In the end that really hurt JPII because they couldn`t stop the clock on the final drive after Ryan had taken the 23-20 lead with 2 minutes to go .....Ryan is gonna have to get its QB situation straightened out.... Trey McPhail started and was ineffective.... Mitchell Stoffer finally came in midway through the 3rd quarter and got the offense moving and really saved the day for the Irish.......Coach Lussier needs to get better control of his team. they had 2 personal fouls and an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty called on them for acting like idiots...There`s no excuse for that kind of undisciplined behavior....Another tremendous overflow crowd at Hillsboro stadium for the Battle for the Bishops Cup ...Ryan will keep it another year