Coffee County at Cookevile

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville played great the Red Raiders played like crap

RAIDERS GET YOUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU PLAYED TONIGHT... YOU HAVE TULLAHOMA NEXT WEEK AND IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP TO PLAY AGAIN IT WILL BE ANOTHER SPANKING.

YOU HAVE TO GET OVER THE OAKLAND GAME, IT SUCCKS THAT YOU LOST BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON.

WOW..the Cavs looked great out there.. Cavs 27 CC 0

Cookeville had a great game plan and executed well. Add some Cavalier catches and subtract some Cavalier drops and it could have been much worse for Coffee County. Cookeville played well. Coffee County didn't. Coffee County moved the ball well when the game was still within reach but fumbled and intercepted itself to death. Congrats to Cookeville. Let's hope coach Nunley and the boys can get ready for next week. I am confident that they will.

Cookeville had a great game plan and executed well. Add some Cavalier catches and subtract some Cavalier drops and it could have been much worse for Coffee County. Cookeville played well. Coffee County didn't. Coffee County moved the ball well when the game was still within reach but fumbled and intercepted itself to death. Congrats to Cookeville. Let's hope coach Nunley and the boys can get ready for next week. I am confident that they will.

What happened Pedo?

Did C.C. turn the ball over a lot, or is Cookeville just that good? I really thought that this game would be much, much closer than it turned out, especially after you came so close to beating Oakland last week. Is C.C. still dwelling on the last second loss to Oakland?

What happened Pedo?

Did C.C. turn the ball over a lot, or is Cookeville just that good? I really thought that this game would be much, much closer than it turned out, especially after you came so close to beating Oakland last week. Is C.C. still dwelling on the last second loss to Oakland?

Hey, let's get this out of the way, let's not take any credit away from Cookeville - good ball team. The two quarterbacks are good (Espinoza and Hennigan). Espinoza is really solid. And Salada is bigger and faster - tough runner. .... But I think Coffee County looked flat early. Like you said statman - I think it's a little hangover from last week. Coffee Co. missed some tackles early on and blew a coverage or two. And it just snowballed from there, really. Coffee gets down 14 - 0 with zero happening on offense then starts chunking away some yards and coughs up a ball at the 50. Then starts moving again and throws an interception in the end zone. Then another fumble. Get down to the five right before the half and try a running play that gets nowhere. So had opportunities but couldn't knock down the door. Cookeville is pretty good, though. Not a suprise.

Hey, let's get this out of the way, let's not take any credit away from Cookeville - good ball team. The two quarterbacks are good (Espinoza and Hennigan). Espinoza is really solid. And Salada is bigger and faster - tough runner. .... But I think Coffee County looked flat early. Like you said statman - I think it's a little hangover from last week. Coffee Co. missed some tackles early on and blew a coverage or two. And it just snowballed from there, really. Coffee gets down 14 - 0 with zero happening on offense then starts chunking away some yards and coughs up a ball at the 50. Then starts moving again and throws an interception in the end zone. Then another fumble, by the usually sure handed Kanjanabout. Get down the the five right before the half and try a running play that gets nowhere. So had opportunities but couldn't knock down the door. Cookeville is pretty good, though. Not a suprise.

Thanks for the info, Pedo, we definately know about the turnovers we have had 12 in the first 3 games this year, they will get you beat by a good team for sure.

Good luck next week against T-Town, I still can't believe that they got beat 7-6 tonight, must have been a lot of rain in Nashville tonight to slow down their passing game, hear that they also had a lot of turnovers too.

Thanks for the info, Pedo, we definately know about the turnovers we have had 12 in the first 3 games this year, they will get you beat by a good team for sure.

Good luck next week against T-Town, I still can't believe that they got beat 7-6 tonight, must have been a lot of rain in Nashville tonight to slow down their passing game, hear that they also had a lot of turnovers too.

Yes. Turnovers weren't the only thing but definitely made the score more lopsided. But if you want to look at it the other way - Cookeville droped several passes that could have made it even worse. Coffee County will bounce back for Tullahoma. That's the good news - Tullahoma is right after this so it isn't hard to find motivation. The trouble is - if Coffee Co. loses that game - it could be a LONG season. But if it wins ... things could be great. This week is BIG. not only for bragging rights but I think a lot of the remainder of the season hinges on how this week plays out.

I talked to Robert at the Tullahoma News on the phone as he was getting into his car. He said he was so soaked he was going to stop at Wal-Mart and buy some new clothes before driving all the way home. He also said there were more fumbles than completions in the game - literally.

The Cavs looked good last night. Overall, a solid performance from the defense. Offensively, the running game was solid and Espinosa and Hennigan did a good job at QB. To many wide open dropped passes from the receivers, but that can be fixed.Not sure on how good we can become until we get tested, but it looks good so far. Lebanon next week for the Cavs and they will definitely be looking for a win, so the Cavs need to be ready.

Go CAVS