Wayne Co. @ Moore Co.

wchs78

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather was a factor...had it been dry WC would have won by at three TD's. QB for WC would have thrown for over 200 yards is my guess. He's good and his receivers go after the ball. However, it's hard to throw a very wet and heavy ball. Congrats to Coach Matthews on his first win at MC. It's was a good game and the weather was a big factor.

Guess what? Moore County played in the same rain. My guess, Moore County would have rushed for 300 yds but they kept slipping on their cuts.

The weather was a factor...had it been dry WC would have won by at three TD's. QB for WC would have thrown for over 200 yards is my guess. He's good and his receivers go after the ball. However, it's hard to throw a very wet and heavy ball. Congrats to Coach Matthews on his first win at MC. It's was a good game and the weather was a big factor.

What were the weather conditions like for Moore Co.?

Guess what? Moore County played in the same rain. My guess, Moore County would have rushed for 300 yds but they kept slipping on their cuts.

Never said they didn't, and I'm not taking anything away from MC. They held on to a wet ball on that last drive and made the field goal. However, if you were at the game I'm sure you saw the way WC throw the ball before the rain came and it would have been a different game. Also, I'm not from either town, just a area football fan that didn't want to travel to Nashville to see a game.

Never said they didn't, and I'm not taking anything away from MC. They held on to a wet ball on that last drive and made the field goal. However, if you were at the game I'm sure you saw the way WC throw the ball before the rain came and it would have been a different game. Also, I'm not from either town, just a area football fan that didn't want to travel to Nashville to see a game.

I was at the game, and I was not impressed with the way that WC threw the ball before the rain. I believe Moore County was ahead of WC 14 -0 before the rain.

You didn't have to travel all the way to Nashvile, you could have come to Moore County to see one heck of a game.

I was at the game, and I was not impressed with the way that WC threw the ball before the rain. I believe Moore County was ahead of WC 14 -0 before the rain.

You didn't have to travel all the way to Nashvile, you could have come to Moore County to see one heck of a game.

I didn't travel to Nashville...I was at the MC game and no the score wasn't 14 - 0...it was 7 - 6 then 14 -6 at the half. The heavy rain fell as the third quarter started.