Wayne Co. @ Moore Co.

wchs78

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tired of gettin on here and readin excuses for us....look moore co. played us they beat us thats that.....like i told a guy from waverly all excuses will bring a football team is more losses.....WC just aint the team we was in the spring...alot of that goes to the preseason hype gettin these kids gassed up....its hard to make plays with your nose that high in the air....if it was up to me there would be no preseason rankins except to number 1 in south pitt they won it last year and until someone takes that from them they r still champs.....theres no excuses when a team lines up on you and beats you both teams played with the same rules and both teams were playin in the same weather conditions.....good game to moore co. but as much as i will get ragged on for this i do see collinwood winning next week.....I do wanna give a thank you to all the fans that came out all the way to mc and sat in the rain to support us.....WC's biggest thing is we lack enthusiasm and like i said i think you can give credit to that HYPE....all we can hope for is to get better every week.....

im tired of gettin on here and readin excuses for us....look moore co. played us they beat us thats that.....like i told a guy from waverly all excuses will bring a football team is more losses.....WC just aint the team we was in the spring...alot of that goes to the preseason hype gettin these kids gassed up....its hard to make plays with your nose that high in the air....if it was up to me there would be no preseason rankins except to number 1 in south pitt they won it last year and until someone takes that from them they r still champs.....theres no excuses when a team lines up on you and beats you both teams played with the same rules and both teams were playin in the same weather conditions.....good game to moore co. but as much as i will get ragged on for this i do see collinwood winning next week.....I do wanna give a thank you to all the fans that came out all the way to mc and sat in the rain to support us.....WC's biggest thing is we lack enthusiasm and like i said i think you can give credit to that HYPE....all we can hope for is to get better every week.....

Great post, young man. Good luck to you the rest of the season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good luck to you guys too yall showed some great sportsmanship friday night.........

Just a question of interest. I looked at the box score and it showed that Tyler Rice the starting qb didn't play for WC. It said his little brother Austin did. Is that true or did they just swap numbers? If Tyler doesn't play that made a great difference.

well my prediction is that if WC plays good they will win 28-35

are u ok....i mean seriously you might wanna see a doctor....this game has already been played....yall play moore co this week... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />