Northeast@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mates I thought something was wrong here.. Took this information off Coacht's schedule. As I have found out now it's missing some dates on games.. Of course this will give you more time to respond to it.

Big one told me we have Rossview next..

yeah chs plays rossview and northeast plays columbia central

If the Cats play like they did tonight against Rossview those 14 pts will be in the Eagles score.

Very sloppy play tonight on both sides of the ball Cats.. Was Creekwood that BAD? Hopefully you Cats just pulled a Beech tonight. ie. over looked.

Step up Wildcats. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If the Cats play like they did tonight against Rossview those 14 pts will be in the Eagles score.

Very sloppy play tonight on both sides of the ball Cats.. Was Creekwood that BAD? Hopefully you Cats just pulled a Beech tonight. ie. over looked.

Step up Wildcats. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree this team does not have the fire power of last years the region knows it to. i look for northeast to win this one next week beech will destroy this team

I like Northeast to win this game and move to 3-0 on the season. The Eagles kids DESERVE all of the great things that are going their way right now. They are truly dedicated!!!!! There are many on this site that feel ridiculous after saying that Northeast wouldn't even win a game this season. 2 for 2!!!!

As much as it may hurt some of you I also would like to say hats off to Coach Southerland for helping those young men move in the right direction throughout the spring. That is when many football games are won and lost and I am sure that without his help many of the Northeast players may have gone down a "bad" road without anyone in charge of the football program.

We saw Southerland teach basic defensive schemes in the Spring, and a basic offense to follow. He is gone, and Johnson has done a great job. Do believe that the Eagles end season 5-5, and they will be in a bowl. Civitan Bowl bound. Sorry, but the big schools will not let Miller run wild on them, but I do see the Eagles beating Clarkville, Dickson, Kenwood, and just maybe pull up set vs. Centenniel. We will see week to week.