milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

40 no try 53 and could have put up more if they wanted to u will be lucky to hold them to 35

yeah yall got offense but we got defense! our defense is the ones that make plays! I just cant wait till after the game so we both can see. i wanna see yalls offense play! they are gonna be the bast offense we play all year IMO

BEST DEFENSE IN WEST TENNESSEE!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yall got offense but we got defense! our defense is the ones that make plays! I just cant wait till after the game so we both can see. i wanna see yalls offense play! they are gonna be the bast offense we play all year IMO

I have tried to stay away from this but im tired of this crap I am hearing. Camden came to a hurt Milan Bulldog team last year and lost with their best team ever as they said last year. Now Milan is better and healthy. What do you expect Milan to come lay down and get our belly's scratched? I dont think so!!! Milan will do what they want when they want. Be prepared for a great game. Husker calls this one CLOSE

Milan 56-14!!!

i know camden will be good but im saying this is maybe the best scoring offense ive seen at milan period they havent proved it yet but are well on their way they could be more potent than the 2003 team and thats saying alot just be prepared to give up 35 points that night

I have tried to stay away from this but im tired of this crap I am hearing. Camden came to a hurt Milan Bulldog team last year and lost with their best team ever as they said last year. Now Milan is better and healthy. What do you expect Milan to come lay down and get our belly's scratched? I dont think so!!! Milan will do what they want when they want. Be prepared for a great game. Husker calls this one CLOSE

Milan 56-14!!!

husker we wont score 56 on camden maybe 40 sumthin n i think they will score around 17 to 21

Milan 56-14!!!

you must be crazy! milans offense is dang good but 56? heck no! and our offense will put up points so no worries!

milan wont have there way with us. camden is too good to give up to a team like Milan!!

i say 28-24 CAMDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must be crazy! milans offense is dang good but 56? heck no! and our offense will put up points so no worries!

milan wont have there way with us. camden is too good to give up to a team like Milan!!

i say 28-24 CAMDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lions1,

Does Coach Ward know youre on here talking this smack?Bet he doesnt or you would be suspended.You need to get the troops fired up for Riverside instead of this game.One game at a time.Its too early to Gauge Camdens Defense.

Lions1,

Does Coach Ward know youre on here talking this smack?Bet he doesnt or you would be suspended.You need to get the troops fired up for Riverside instead of this game.One game at a time.Its too early to Gauge Camdens Defense.

i aint playing friday! i played my fridays last year!

i aint playing friday! i played my fridays last year!

Then we all suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself about this game and not make it any harder on this year's team than it already will be. Have a little respect for your former coach and team (that's if you ACTUALLY played a down last year). Be a fan, not a cheerleader. The team doesn't need you...they have 12 good looking young ladies to take care of the cheerleading duties on the sidelines every Friday night. Coach Ward doesn't allow his players on Coacht for a reason...and posters like you ARE that reason.