milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much room in the visitor stands? I look forward to next Friday night but I want to get there early to get a seat.

Sorry to say not a lot. Maybe 200-250 if everyone gets real cozy. Won't be any room on the home side cause it's wall-to-wall every game. Plenty of standing-room-only space at the fence though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm looking forward to it...should be a good'un /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Camden better bring A game because if they dont it will get ugly early. I would hate for them to take worst loss of year if they snooze. I just love it working at Church of Christ in Camden and will be talking all week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Camden better bring A game because if they dont it will get ugly early. I would hate for them to take worst loss of year if they snooze. I just love it working at Church of Christ in Camden and will be talking all week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yeah Husker....I'm sure Coach Ward plans on snoozing right through this one. It's only Camden's biggest game next to the Huntingdon game. We'll be sure to bring our pillows and blankeys...it's bound to be a snooze-fest for sure /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oh yeah Husker....I'm sure Coach Ward plans on snoozing right through this one. It's only Camden's biggest game next to the Huntingdon game. We'll be sure to bring our pillows and blankeys...it's bound to be a snooze-fest for sure /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I like o Ward. I now him too well and he doesnt snooze but pupils might. Hope you have good lineman because Gilbert will get 20+ carries and will try to do what he can 1st play of game.

You can all say what you want , but I am telling you that this is the Milan team to take us back to ship. Our boys are going to take it one game at a time , but we are going to be the people on here that gets everyone pumped up about it. I am not changing my mind about anything i have said. Milan will go undefeated this year. If you dont like it dont listen to anythng I have to say I am the one they love to hate!!!

HUSKE says Milan 56-14!!!

For one Milan will not beat Camden that bad. I think they will win but not by 6 td's. Milan to go undefeated this year? Well first they need to worry about getting to the championship game. Second when they do get there they will more than likely play Alcoa. Good luck to both teams! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

For one Milan will not beat Camden that bad. I think they will win but not by 6 td's. Milan to go undefeated this year? Well first they need to worry about getting to the championship game. Second when they do get there they will more than likely play Alcoa. Good luck to both teams! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well get ready geese!!! Its coming up but that post is Milan vs Alcoa look it up.

Your an idiot if you think milan will score 56 points on Camden. I say this game will be decided by 10 points or less. Not gonna say who will win yet. I know Milan is extremely quick! Quicker than they have been in a long time. I also know that Camden is also very quick, along with a very deep squad. This will be a very good game, can't wait.

I dont think somebody is an idiot to think that milan will put up 56 because it is very possible that they might. Camden will not stop Moo Gilbert and if they try to then Coleman will go to the air and beat the Lions deep. I think Milan wins this one 35-14. Get out your popcorn footballfan2004 you'll need it after you get proven wrong. Get out of em