milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

I would like you to show me where Coach Morris said that. I really don't think you can find that quote anywhere except your mind, because I think you made it up. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Bulldog I think everyone from Camden knows how classy Morris is. I int never heard him say a single cocky thing in all my years of paying extreme attention to high school ball. Not to mention when we visited yall's place last year, all of the Milan fans were very classy folks. So in other words dont pay this guy no mind lol.

Frday is coming so get ready or the beating im tired of this crap westview to camden. what next camden to milan? or henry county, just whoever is winning huh. Your a bum kid ill bring your XS shirt. Since we know you couldnt playat westview you jump ship. thats ok huh.

Hey Husker bring all the shirts you want to but your just wasting your money. Ain't one person from Camden gonna let some purple mix into our BLACK & GOLD ha ha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . However, if we meet in the playoffs bring a BUNCH we'll need some stuff to start a fire with /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda sounds like a coach not wanting to give bulletin board material.

Ya think?? Ward's a humble guy for sure...but that humble??? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well folks, 34 hours and counting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No doubt its gonna be an uphill battle for the Lions. Coach Ward knows his team's backs are against the wall in this one, but with a little more ROAR than we've shown the past couple weeks, our young Lions can earn the respect of one of the best programs in the state. Show 'em what you're made of boys...its time everyone knew what LION PRIDE stands for!! Go LIONS!

Wow...you really have to explain this one to me! Camden is your favorite team, your name is Westviewchargerfan08, and now you talk bad about Westview? Do us all a favor and change your name to Lion Pride or something cause you make no sense! And as far as Westview being garbage...Camden will get there shot in a couple of weeks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, LionPride is already taken for several years now...this will be no doubt a tough game but I will always predict the Lions to come out on top. Lots of things can happen during a game that can win or lose a game.

Ya think?? Ward's a humble guy for sure...but that humble??? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well folks, 34 hours and counting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No doubt its gonna be an uphill battle for the Lions. Coach Ward knows his team's backs are against the wall in this one, but with a little more ROAR than we've shown the past couple weeks, our young Lions can earn the respect of one of the best programs in the state. Show 'em what you're made of boys...its time everyone knew what LION PRIDE stands for!! Go LIONS!

Just want you to know that we respect your program already.

Ward has a history of "sand bagging" in the papers before a big game. He did it last year if memory serves me. He is an excellent coach and excellent coaches, like excellent players, always believe they are going to win and Ward believes they are going to win tomorrow night. So does Morris. So does every player on Camden's team and so does every player on Milan's team. That??™s what makes good teams good. If you ask either coach, they will act like they're over matched and just doing what they can to hang with the other team. The coaches know each other and they are in part being classy and in part BSing each other. I don't thing either has been tested yet. We'll just see how good they both are tomorrow. I don't expect Camden to be very "David" like though.

Well did you expect Ward to be as low class as your coach and say nobody will even challenge them this year. Sorry coach ward is just a bit classier

I played for Coach Morris at Henry Co. when he was an assistant and he is a good guy and coach! Also, Westviews Coach Coady was my freshmen coach at Henry Co. and the same applies to him!

This is from the Milan Mirror Excange qouted by Kevin Ward.

In Camden, former Bulldog quarterback (1987) and Lions head coach Kevin Ward says he just wants to keep his team in the game. "If nothing else, I think we'll make some money Friday night," Ward said about the huge crowd that is expected in Benton County. "Milan has an outstanding team. We played them when they were beat up last year and couldn't beat them, and they're better this year. It's not looking good for the home team," he said. Ward compared his team's chance to the Old Testament bible story, David and Goliath. "I feel like were David without a rock," joked Ward, who said the Bulldogs could beat you in several different ways. "They have so much speed, and they are so physical up front. They have playmakers all over the field, but the dont have to beat you that way. They can just line up and run right over you," he said. "They have so many weapons it reminds me of those back-to-back state championship teams. They make you cringe every time they snap the ball," he said. As for his Lions, Ward calls his skill athletes,"decent". "We're smaller than last year, but maybe a little quicker. Right now we dont have the leadership or maturity we need," he added. "We have decent athletes. Our tailback (Andy Travis) is not too bad, but he's nothing like Gilbert or Williams. We just dont have that break away back this year like Milan does. Their kids will make you miss then go 70 yards," he said.

I was talking to one of the players yesterday, and he said they think that Ward was just trying to make them think this game was going to be easy and we would kill Camden, and they're just working that much harder to prove him right, and believe me they expect to win, but they know it's going to be tough.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody could give me any info. on the Camden away bleachers. Will there be much room and how early do i need to get there to get a seat?

I was talking to one of the players yesterday, and he said they think that Ward was just trying to make them think this game was going to be easy and we would kill Camden, and they're just working that much harder to prove him right, and believe me they expect to win, but they know it's going to be tough.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody could give me any info. on the Camden away bleachers. Will there be much room and how early do i need to get there to get a seat?

As long as all the Milan fans take a good shower, wear lots of deodorant, and don't mind getting REALLY friendly there will be plenty of room /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If I were you I'd get there early unless you want a place to lean on the fence...plenty of room there.