milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

Those of you who think morris is classy apparently didnt see where he said he does not think they will have a bit of trouble in the regular season. Camden might as well go ahead and forfeit i mean they OBVIOUSLY do not have a chance to beat they almighty gods of Milan. I wouldnt be surprised if Gilbert goes straight to the NFL. He is like a combo of LT Eric Dickerson Walter Peyton and many others. It wouldnt surprise me if he had the laser rocket arm or Peyton Manning neither, but i mean it really does not matter they will just get dumped on by Alcoa in the championship. Its OBVIOUSLY inevitable.

Good luck Camden but you are OBVIOUSLY outmatched in this one. MILAN 183- Camden- 11

MILAN 183

CAMDEN 11

OUCH!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes im sure every team looks forward to going to the state championship and getting dumped on by Alcoa. It is everyones dream. Especially all the players that cry on the sideline after they lose in the state championship. If players just look forward to getting beat by alcoa every team might as well forfeit the season and just act like they made it to the ship and got dumped on by alcoa. it is much better than playing a full season. YOUR AN IDIOT

you are an immature brat that didnt have enough intelligence to understand what i was saying and probably never will. now i will not post again and mess up this topic for to two class teams and 1 or two unclassy posters. make that 1 unclassy poster. good luck to both teams and hope you stay injury free. HARDHEAD70 OUT.

I'm thinking that this weeks Camden Fans will not be as quiet as they have been the past couple of weeks /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Sometimes it takes a game of this caliber to get peoples emotional juices flowing...strange things could happen...cowbells could come out of retirement,etc., /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ,you just never know. I know one thing,and that is,the people of Camden are behind these boys and Coaches 110% and will show their LION PRIDE loudly tonight!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />