milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

Ward has a history of "sand bagging" in the papers before a big game. He did it last year if memory serves me. He is an excellent coach and excellent coaches, like excellent players, always believe they are going to win and Ward believes they are going to win tomorrow night. So does Morris. So does every player on Camden's team and so does every player on Milan's team. That??™s what makes good teams good. If you ask either coach, they will act like they're over matched and just doing what they can to hang with the other team. The coaches know each other and they are in part being classy and in part BSing each other. I don't thing either has been tested yet. We'll just see how good they both are tomorrow. I don't expect Camden to be very "David" like though.

VERY TRUE! Around here it's called "The John Tucker Talk" tell everyone how bad your team is, then beat the crap out of them! Classic Tucker.

GL to both teams, both good programs. Wish I could be there!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who think morris is classy apparently didnt see where he said he does not think they will have a bit of trouble in the regular season. Camden might as well go ahead and forfeit i mean they OBVIOUSLY do not have a chance to beat they almighty gods of Milan. I wouldnt be surprised if Gilbert goes straight to the NFL. He is like a combo of LT Eric Dickerson Walter Peyton and many others. It wouldnt surprise me if he had the laser rocket arm or Peyton Manning neither, but i mean it really does not matter they will just get dumped on by Alcoa in the championship. Its OBVIOUSLY inevitable.

Good luck Camden but you are OBVIOUSLY outmatched in this one. MILAN 183- Camden- 11

Those of you who think morris is classy apparently didnt see where he said he does not think they will have a bit of trouble in the regular season. Camden might as well go ahead and forfeit i mean they OBVIOUSLY do not have a chance to beat they almighty gods of Milan. I wouldnt be surprised if Gilbert goes straight to the NFL. He is like a combo of LT Eric Dickerson Walter Peyton and many others. It wouldnt surprise me if he had the laser rocket arm or Peyton Manning neither, but i mean it really does not matter they will just get dumped on by Alcoa in the championship. Its OBVIOUSLY inevitable.

Good luck Camden but you are OBVIOUSLY outmatched in this one. MILAN 183- Camden- 11

LOL, what a post! You're obviously the un-classy one here. Milan is good this year and is legit. Show me where Coach Morris said that Milan will not have one bit of trouble during the regular season. I'll see that when I believe it. Knowing he didn't say that, I'll agree with the statement however. Milan won't be challenged until they meet a Middle TN team in the state semi's. This game with Camden will be close early on (somewhat like the Huntingdon game) and eventually work it's way into a blowout. I've seen Milan twice now and I must say they are legit. As for Jobronski, the kid is VERY good and will wind up at a D1 school. Don't forget he still has another year of high school football after this year! That's scary!!!!!!!

yall dont worry about this guy. He's still mad about last year when he went home crying after we messed up there 10-0 season

alot of teams would love to have the opportunity to get dumped on by alcoa. also why do you want to make light of a very good high school athlete.

Yes im sure every team looks forward to going to the state championship and getting dumped on by Alcoa. It is everyones dream. Especially all the players that cry on the sideline after they lose in the state championship. If players just look forward to getting beat by alcoa every team might as well forfeit the season and just act like they made it to the ship and got dumped on by alcoa. it is much better than playing a full season. YOUR AN IDIOT

You're are obviously still sore about that undefeated season that Milan stopped last year. You might want to seek some couseling. If Morris did say that, I don't think he was downing Camden. Our region is down this year, in case you hadn't noticed. He probably meant he felt very confident that we were a playoff team, but hey, you'll get your shot too.

Is it just me or does this day seem to keep draggin on!! In a matter of hours the lights at Historic Wright Field will be turned on, both RESPECTABLE teams will come out and take their pregame warm-ups, then its time FOR KICKOFF BABY!!!! Milan, hope yall have a safe trip to Camden, and once your there just enjoy our hospitality lol. This is gonna be one Heck of a game, cant wait to see the stands fill up. Better get there early, but above all GO BIG BLACK!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You're are obviously still sore about that undefeated season that Milan stopped last year. You might want to seek some couseling. If Morris did say that, I don't think he was downing Camden. Our region is down this year, in case you hadn't noticed. He probably meant he felt very confident that we were a playoff team, but hey, you'll get your shot too.

If you wanna see what Morris and Ward had to say about tonite's game...look at the Jackson Sun online. Both very respectful of each other's program. Enough of this crap...let's play ball already /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Here's the link:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...RTS01/809120318