milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW........all i can say is WOW.........

Maybe Lions1 is trying to get a post with a lot of responses..........Kill it and restart next week!!!!!!!

Oh and talk about jumping the gun........LOOKING AHEAD ARN'T WE HUSKER? http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=177612

People like Lions1 and husker should be monitored when they post. I am a Milan fan, and I can't believe Lions1 started this thread so early. I can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am with this husker character and his crazy thread. I am very confident in Milan this year, but this guy has gone past confidence straight cockiness. I thinkk Mian/Camden will be a good game. I do think Milan has too much. I believe Milan will pull away and win by at least a couple of td's, but I know Camden will be prepared. Anything can happen.

People like Lions1 and husker should be monitored when they post. I am a Milan fan, and I can't believe Lions1 started this thread so early. I can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am with this husker character and his crazy thread. I am very confident in Milan this year, but this guy has gone past confidence straight cockiness. I thinkk Mian/Camden will be a good game. I do think Milan has too much. I believe Milan will pull away and win by at least a couple of td's, but I know Camden will be prepared. Anything can happen.

I can't make any judgement calls because I have not seen either team play...but good luck to both!!!!!

amen huf u are 100% correct like the other guy said hes really jumping the gun about all this

You can all say what you want , but I am telling you that this is the Milan team to take us back to ship. Our boys are going to take it one game at a time , but we are going to be the people on here that gets everyone pumped up about it. I am not changing my mind about anything i have said. Milan will go undefeated this year. If you dont like it dont listen to anythng I have to say I am the one they love to hate!!!

HUSKE says Milan 56-14!!!

You can all say what you want , but I am telling you that this is the Milan team to take us back to ship. Our boys are going to take it one game at a time , but we are going to be the people on here that gets everyone pumped up about it. I am not changing my mind about anything i have said. Milan will go undefeated this year. If you dont like it dont listen to anythng I have to say I am the one they love to hate!!!

HUSKE says Milan 56-14!!!

First off, I can't hear what you're saying. I believe Milan has a real shot too, but it is aweful classless to talk about like you do. Besides isn't it your bedtime anyway. Someone call this ked's mom. I know he's got school tomorrow. Camden fans, I hope you don't think all Milan fans are this arrogant.

First off, I can't hear what you're saying. I believe Milan has a real shot too, but it is aweful classless to talk about like you do. Besides isn't it your bedtime anyway. Someone call this ked's mom. I know he's got school tomorrow. Camden fans, I hope you don't think all Milan fans are this arrogant.

Don't worry about Camden..."we all" have our Village Idiots! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Your an idiot if you think milan will score 56 points on Camden. I say this game will be decided by 10 points or less. Not gonna say who will win yet. I know Milan is extremely quick! Quicker than they have been in a long time. I also know that Camden is also very quick, along with a very deep squad. This will be a very good game, can't wait.

Yeah its past my bedtime huh i should be at school trying to learn something huh? I think I love my job at the good MDI making more than you so I think I would watch what you say!!! OK CHRIS!!!

I have seen both teams play(in Jamborees of course, no full games have i witnessed). IMO which aint much probably, Milan has the upper hand in Speed. This Camden team is young on D, but very physical, and the linebacker corp is gonne be tough as usual. However, on the same token Milan has got to where they are through Physical play and SLOBBER-KNOCKER defense. This will easily be the Game of the Week in Tennessee.

I look for this to be the toughest games the Lions will see all regular season, by long shot. I also think Milan will walk away having all they wanted from our Lions. To say a score for this game is IMPOSSIBLE, cause both of these team's O is electrifying. For Milan the saying of "speed kills" holds true they are PS3 fast in the backfeild, and specialty areas. For Camden the saying "be the hammer not the nail" is gonna continue to ring true cause physical play and smart play will be crucial in this one.

Both Bulldogs and Lions alike have a task ahead of them this week in region games. Both teams need to go out take care of business, and come in Monday- Thursday ready to work. Milan best of luck this week, dont run the score up on them TOO bad lol. Camden go out and continue to take care of business. Till next yall have fun Friday night.

P.S. LIONS1 YOU TRULY ARE AN IDIOT, so DO US A FAVOR AND SHUT UP!!!