Hendersonville@McGavock

hvillefootball

Usually, the Nashville Storm and McGavock use the same practice facility (at different times of day) during the late summer, so I get occasional chances to see McGavock on the practice field. This is probably a better McGavock team than the "05 team (8-2 in the regular season), and the Raiders will be LIGHT YEARS better than the last 2 McGavock teams. Plus they're now TV stars (LOL); if you've watched the Vince Young "Electrify" commercial for Reebok/Dick's Sporting Goods, that's the McGavock Raiders impersonating VYs high school team.

I totally agree. McGavock has so much more speed now and they are gelling as one. The Defense looks real Strong with 5 turnovers against Goodpasture. I believe they will bring the same intensity every week.

Go Raiders!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golgen Homer you are a bag of hot air. I"ve read some of your post the last couple of weeks and they are all the same CRAP. I'm surprised your not a coach for PJII. Poor tackling by the linebackers and lack of intensity is where H'vill got beat. Not Speed.

yeah you are right gues my knowledge with 15 years as o coord for powerhose catholic team in illinois i really dont know that much and with all your years of playing and coaching pee wee ball you know it all...lack of intensity wow you rival and coach couldnt get his team up for the game or even the players couldnt get excited is that what you are telling me then?tell me since no speed was involved how come you state poor tackling by the LB's (this usually means that d- line was getting manhandled - speed does consist of HOW beech got off the ball, the pulling of the lineman, etc is all speed my brother - Team speed on Beech d closed gaps --- Hello speed is not the sole factor of what won the game but played a big big role for Beech////

yeah you are right gues my knowledge with 15 years as o coord for powerhose catholic team in illinois i really dont know that much and with all your years of playing and coaching pee wee ball you know it all...lack of intensity wow you rival and coach couldnt get his team up for the game or even the players couldnt get excited is that what you are telling me then?tell me since no speed was involved how come you state poor tackling by the LB's (this usually means that d- line was getting manhandled - speed does consist of HOW beech got off the ball, the pulling of the lineman, etc is all speed my brother - Team speed on Beech d closed gaps --- Hello speed is not the sole factor of what won the game but played a big big role for Beech////

Speed didn't win that game. Beech won that game because they wanted it more, they came out ready to play, ready to hit, and with a ton of intensity. Hville came out flat plain and simple. It's not easy to play back to back rivalry games, it is draining, surely you agree with that. NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM BEECH, they earned that win, no doubt.

you say the same thing in all your post except your years of experience goes up ann the state changes. It must have been your knowit all attitude that got you fired. Look here goose egg my expetience comes from high school football in this area and sometimes teams lay eggs (NOTRE DAME the last who knows) and we will see how it plays out and maybe Coach Hat will give you a call to come speak or maybe coach, Lord knows you know and have done it all. Send him your name to hendersonvillefootball.com idoit

you say the same thing in all your post except your years of experience goes up ann the state changes. It must have been your knowit all attitude that got you fired. Look here goose egg my expetience comes from high school football in this area and sometimes teams lay eggs (NOTRE DAME the last who knows) and we will see how it plays out and maybe Coach Hat will give you a call to come speak or maybe coach, Lord knows you know and have done it all. Send him your name to hendersonvillefootball.com idoit

idiot,,,,,, you are a really big man - you better learn to back it up casue i promise you - you dont wanna play with me ....fired far from it called moving on, so you handed out water playing high school ball i am really really impressed- so besides flipping burgers at mcdonalds does your mommy still give you a 1000 pm curfew -- goodbye

Speed didn't win that game. Beech won that game because they wanted it more, they came out ready to play, ready to hit, and with a ton of intensity. Hville came out flat plain and simple. It's not easy to play back to back rivalry games, it is draining, surely you agree with that. NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM BEECH, they earned that win, no doubt.

i do agree it is very hard to play back to back rival games, but good teams do that, great times achieve it , medicore teams lose. . . Dont get me wrong, I picked Hville over Beech...

idiot,,,,,, you are a really big man - you better learn to back it up casue i promise you - you dont wanna play with me ....fired far from it called moving on, so you handed out water playing high school ball i am really really impressed- so besides flipping burgers at mcdonalds does your mommy still give you a 1000 pm curfew -- goodbye

I'm not hard to find. You base your opinions on what you think instead of what you know (but then I guess that's all you have since it shows you really don't know that much about football. And it shows) Maybe try the Soccer or Girls Softball Threads or how about some blogs on WWE because I'm sure you believe it's real.

As for the Hendersonville Football TEAM, the TEAM needs to show up with the same attitude and intensity it did in the SC game and play to WIN and everything will be OK. Show up and WTA. Show this know it all his and maybe he"ll move on to Gallatin or PJII or somewhere any where but here.

Back to Back rivalry games.......oh my. A 5A team shouldn't be whining about rivalry games with a 3A and 4A team. McG beat a 2A team. All of that means nothing in this one. What is it that hvfootball has said all summer long????? The Metro teams don't have heart. They have the better talent but no heart. Hville's coaching can beat speed. It's put up or shut up time hvillfootball.

Back to Back rivalry games.......oh my. A 5A team shouldn't be whining about rivalry games with a 3A and 4A team. McG beat a 2A team. All of that means nothing in this one. What is it that hvfootball has said all summer long????? The Metro teams don't have heart. They have the better talent but no heart. Hville's coaching can beat speed. It's put up or shut up time hvillfootball.

Goodpasture may be a 2A team, but they're a 2A team that beat 5A Ravenwood in Week 0; the same 5A Ravenwood team that beat Brentwood Academy in Week 1.

Goodpasture may be a 2A team, but they're a 2A team that beat 5A Ravenwood in Week 0; the same 5A Ravenwood team that beat Brentwood Academy in Week 1.

Are you the only one that knows that? I'm pretty sure everybody does. I said last week doesn't matter this week, didn't I?

Speed Kills. McGavock has too much of it. Guess that'll mean Hendersonville don't have heart......that's sad.

I'm not hard to find. You base your opinions on what you think instead of what you know (but then I guess that's all you have since it shows you really don't know that much about football. And it shows) Maybe try the Soccer or Girls Softball Threads or how about some blogs on WWE because I'm sure you believe it's real.

As for the Hendersonville Football TEAM, the TEAM needs to show up with the same attitude and intensity it did in the SC game and play to WIN and everything will be OK. Show up and WTA. Show this know it all his and maybe he"ll move on to Gallatin or PJII or somewhere any where but here.

like i said little boy "keep crying we played two rival games back to back"...If you cant get up for a game against your rival your teams lacks heart or should i say a good coaching staff..

you should have told me we just didnt have a good game ( as all teams can have a bad game 0 but when you say we lack intensity , desire etc that tells me something else is ohhhhhhh so wrong....

As i told you and listen really good anytime you want to compare resumes on football please let me know as i am easy to find-come really close i will let you see my NCAA Championship ring 1988 (12-0) or maybe 3 of my high school coaching state champ rings as an o-cord...... does this make me better then you ? No ,as like i told you before i am more proud of my ND education. But against you i think i know alot more then you,,,, go back to burger king and flip your burgers and yeah look for my posts on girls softball ( nice and sexist on your part i may add )

gonna leave you alone now till next Friday night and wish ur team the best

like i said little boy "keep crying we played two rival games back to back"...If you cant get up for a game against your rival your teams lacks heart or should i say a good coaching staff..

you should have told me we just didnt have a good game ( as all teams can have a bad game 0 but when you say we lack intensity , desire etc that tells me something else is ohhhhhhh so wrong....

As i told you and listen really good anytime you want to compare resumes on football please let me know as i am easy to find-come really close i will let you see my NCAA Championship ring 1988 (12-0) or maybe 3 of my high school coaching state champ rings as an o-cord...... does this make me better then you ? No ,as like i told you before i am more proud of my ND education. But against you i think i know alot more then you,,,, go back to burger king and flip your burgers and yeah look for my posts on girls softball ( nice and sexist on your part i may add )

gonna leave you alone now till next Friday night and wish ur team the best