Hutingdon Vs. Dyer Co.

Mustangplayer

I agree, knowing the choctaws they aren't going to want to go down again on Friday night. I believe the leaders are going to stand out tonight making big plays and getting a early jump. They should have all the "WANT TO" power in them tonight. I believe this game with a win will start the train of winning once again. After they get that first win they will love the taste of winning again!! GO CHOCTAWS!!

Choctaws 28- Hutingdon-17

Leadership will be huge ! Some may or may not be the ones that you'd expect ..................... I haven't been around this year to know. I do know this situations like these are "prime time" for some one to STEP UP ! You expect it out of Senors & starters, but you never know where it will come from. The thing that makes this dangerous is that it is a matter of fact with both teams tonight ! Should be one of a few great games to see this Friday ! Lookin back on my statement & yours "Griz"................ They like that "taste of winnin' " the real question is which one of 'em hated that bitter , sick feelin' after losin' last week the most. EVERYBODY LIKES TO WIN ! GIVE ME THE ONES THAT HATE TO LOSE ! This is a HUGE game for both teams not to have Region impact ! Should set the tone for the remainder of the season for the winner & who ever comes up short will have to dig deep & find that "Hate to lose" , "expect to win" attitude to turn the remaining games around !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is all that I thought it would be ! I wish it had been @ Choctaw Stadium ! Pride games are so much fun to watch ! 10 -7 DC early 3rd quarter!

'73 the Choctaws responded in the 2nd half..They were determined not to let this one slip away..Congrats Chocs on the great win..I listened to the Choctaws play at the Haywood game..

now your coming into region play ready to play as we all know you can..Whoop it up" Choctaws !!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!