DB @ South JV Game Pictures

Wacool3

Heath Haden is D1 material. Busted shoulder last year and now the collarbone. His Dad feels like baseball is his game. Not to mention basketball. I fear his Father won't allow him to come back to the gridiron. He's out for the season. At Jeff County he looked like a seasoned vetran.

D1, yeah right if it can be played on the sidelines. This kid is injured by the 2nd game of the year EVERY year. You can't be D1 if you never play. Football is a man's sport, looks like baseball is calling his name /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heath Haden is D1 material. Busted shoulder last year and now the collarbone. His Dad feels like baseball is his game. Not to mention basketball. I fear his Father won't allow him to come back to the gridiron. He's out for the season. At Jeff County he looked like a seasoned vetran.

His dad won't stop him; everyone knows football is his passion and he's a hard worker. He'll be back.

D1, yeah right if it can be played on the sidelines. This kid is injured by the 2nd game of the year EVERY year. You can't be D1 if you never play. Football is a man's sport, looks like baseball is calling his name /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If I recall correctly, last year he came back half way through the season and DOMINATED. One and a half seasons is not EVERY year. Give the kid a break.

If I recall correctly, last year he came back half way through the season and DOMINATED. One and a half seasons is not EVERY year. Give the kid a break.

You obviously haven't known this kid for long, middle school, optimist, trust me this kid is always on the injured list. Also since you know talent so well, this kid had his chance to show up last year as a frosh against Sensabaugh, can I just say that there was one D1 prospect out there and the other one choked.

You obviously haven't known this kid for long, middle school, optimist, trust me this kid is always on the injured list. Also since you know talent so well, this kid had his chance to show up last year as a frosh against Sensabaugh, can I just say that there was one D1 prospect out there and the other one choked.

You should be ashamed of yourself for bashing Heath..and you call yourself reb..thats a joke! You should be encouraging Heath's speedy recovery not putting him down thats pathetic.Heath is a class A kid..and who are you saying choked against DB,you see we played DB not Sensabaugh..and for your informatin Chris did'nt look like a D1 prospect that game. GET WELL SOON HEATH!! AND GO REBELS!!!!

You obviously have NO IDEA what or who you are talking about. I saw him play in middle school and he was never injured; he was always out there. The DB/South frosh game last year was the first game; he could not play because he was still out with a broken shoulder. It was the 2nd, 3rd, and I believe even 4th string "QBs" who were the ones out there.

You know I was afraid if I started a thread here this kind if no class crap would start. I hoped some players , friends and their families would enjoy some game photos. Heck you can even copy them for free. Thats all. I won't be doing it again.

Cut the crap, Heath is a great kid and an excellent athlete.

This thread needs to be closed.

You know I was afraid if I started a thread here this kind if no class crap would start. I hoped some players , friends and their families would enjoy some game photos. Heck you can even copy them for free. Thats all. I won't be doing it again.

Cut the crap, Heath is a great kid and an excellent athlete.

This thread needs to be closed.

I agree 100%. It's a shame somebody would take time to provide some GREAT pics for everybody to enjoy and a few ruin it!! I don't blame you at all if you NEVER provide pics again!

I don't know Heath personally but I DO KNOW HE IS A PRETTY DARN GOOD ATHLETE!

Just my opinions!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I agree 100%. It's a shame somebody would take time to provide some GREAT pics for everybody to enjoy and a few ruin it!! I don't blame you at all if you NEVER provide pics again!

I don't know Heath personally but I DO KNOW HE IS A PRETTY DARN GOOD ATHLETE!

Just my opinions!

Just who is the few that ruined this...I believe you mean one..that being Rebel425!I was just taking up for Heath so if that makes you mad get over it. I hate to see someone bash kids that give's 100% and thats Heath a great kid.