Sevier County vs Karns

SCHS2008

wat do u all think... i got sc.... karns has neverbeen a powerhouse and my pitiful 3-7 team beat em last year... this years team is better bigger and more talented..... patrick miller is an allstar and zach flynn is a good lil qb.... our D is very good and all we r lacking in is the running game which believe me will b worked on...... im predicting 24 to 10 SC victory

does any karns fans out there no how they will be?????? and wat r big east fans take on this game.... This is the game that sevier county must set the tone and take the east

Karns is still working to get their rejuvenated program on the winning track. They're coming off a very tough one point loss to Mo East last week, which followed an excruciating one point loss to Lenoir City in the season opener. But these guys have a great desire to turn things around and have more talent (especially at the skill positions) than most people know. The Bears won't have as easy a time as they'd like to.

Karns is still working to get their rejuvenated program on the winning track. They're coming off a very tough one point loss to Mo East last week, which followed an excruciating one point loss to Lenoir City in the season opener. But these guys have a great desire to turn things around and have more talent (especially at the skill positions) than most people know. The Bears won't have as easy a time as they'd like to.

The Karns team that lost to LC had 6 turnovers. They will no beat anybody if they turn the ball over 6 times. I say Sevier Co. by 10 points..

With our inconsistent offense (just horrible last week rushing the ball) and an apparently improved Beaver squad this game will not be a pushover by no means.

If Sevier County is going to make the playoffs this is a game that they absolutely, positively must win. The remaining region games will only get harder from here on out.