macon county v\s pearl cohn

skills

so you think coach cook is doing a good job? what has he done productive??? the only thing he has been productive at is the big L....i really dont think he could even coach a pee wee team and be worth ten cents... he is horrible and until he is worth ten cents at coaching or getts fired i will keep slammin him until the day i die.. period . i will not sit back and let him continue to turn out seasons he has been with the talent he has had, has, and has to come so if i peeve you off tough luck you are just going to have to get over it or dont read my post because there is alot to come in the future...

He may not have done a great job but atleast he tried to. Maybe you should go to school and get a college degree and put your name in the coaching race and see how you do. Just think about it, after you get Cook ran off by your oh so influential posts on here another coach can come in for four years then he can be ran off to and maybe by then you will be out of school and you can step right in and take the head coaches spot. It should work since your not going to sit back and let him turn out seasons like he has by making slanderous posts about him and the coaching staff on here. Great logic man. You didn't answer my question first time so I'll ask again.Do you actually think that Macon is going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Also, if you actually played, which I doubt, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-2

I remember this team. Alot of talent and even more heart and fight! Your what football is all about. I just hope footballace2003 has no affiliation with that 2003 team because he would be embarrassing to any program. footballace2003, you said you do not want to confront Coach Cook infront of the players, but you will bash him on the internet infront of them cause you know all the Tiger players probably get on here and read your garbage! Quit being a coward and man up! Im sure he will be at the fieldhouse or where ever they go after the game. If you wanted to see and talk to him you would. I am sure he is not hard to find. Wish i had Coach Cook's number so i could see if these imposters decide to show their faces. I really do not see why this is still being talked about. I thought today was your first region game!!!!!

He may not have done a great job but atleast he tried to. Maybe you should go to school and get a college degree and put your name in the coaching race and see how you do. Just think about it, after you get Cook ran off by your oh so influential posts on here another coach can come in for four years then he can be ran off to and maybe by then you will be out of school and you can step right in and take the head coaches spot. It should work since your not going to sit back and let him turn out seasons like he has by making slanderous posts about him and the coaching staff on here. Great logic man. You didn't answer my question first time so I'll ask again.Do you actually think that Macon is going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Also, if you actually played, which I doubt, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out?

I did go to college and played football. And you.

PS I even got a degree in health. And you.

I did go to college and played football. And you.

PS I even got a degree in health. And you.

I wasn't replying to you with that post but no, I did not play football in college. If you got a degree your already half way to being a head coach. Maybe you can get it someday, I want to see a dynasty being built in Macon County. With your knowledge and with your experience playing college football you can take the program to new heights, no doubt about it. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the 1978 team get beat by Hartsville the first round of the play-offs, which means yall had to have a perfect regular season and I thought that has only happened once and that was in 1972 I think?

A sign on a locker room wall I many times read. Together we stand, divided we fall, together we stand or we dont stand at all. Remember who elected the officials you speak of. Politic at the appropriate time. May just get something done with the situation.. I dont see politics working in here. Put it in the street. Put it in the meetings. Attend and oppose. Tried that yet?

Coaching at Macon Co. is a no win situation. There have been numerous coaches that have been successful at MCHS and were ran off because they didnot play the "right" kids. Seems like Coach Cook has tried to play the game of politics(the others would not play)with his players as well as his coaches and it has gotten him nowhere. Until the administration(principal and director of schools) gets a backbone and tells the public(pee wee coaches, parents and supporters) that it is the coaches program to run as he sees fit and there will be no outside interference, the program at MCHS will continue to flounder.( If you don't believe this work just look down the road to Trousdale and Smith counties) The same holds true for the MCJH program as well. And before you ask: yes I did play football but not at MCHS, I am not a coaches son or wife, I am just a concerned citizen who sees potential in the MCHS program if WHEN A COACH IS HIRED, LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!!

if all you took enough intrest in getting a real football coach as you do defending the crap that is there now not a single thread would be about the coaches.. tell me one good thing coach cook has done while football coach?? i can answer this nothing nothing at all... he stinks end of story

Tell me one good, positive thing you have done for the program. I don't know why I even respond to your posts, they're slanderous and not beneficial to the team or program what so ever. It seems like if you want to see the program succeed like you claim you want it to you would stop posting stuff like this on here. It's not helping the program one bit in the long term and short term future with you doing this.This is hopefully my last post for awhile about the whole coaching thing, I realize I'm not helping things either by responding to you and giving you a reason to respond back so I'm going to stop. Hopefully you will do the same.One more thing, and this is the third time I've asked you and you've never answered yet. Do you actually think that Macon is going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Also, if you actually played, which I doubt, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out? If no answer after this time I'll just assume your answer is no for both questions.

Tell me one good, positive thing you have done for the program. I don't know why I even respond to your posts, they're slanderous and not beneficial to the team or program what so ever. It seems like if you want to see the program succeed like you claim you want it to you would stop posting stuff like this on here. It's not helping the program one bit in the long term and short term future with you doing this.This is hopefully my last post for awhile about the whole coaching thing, I realize I'm not helping things either by responding to you and giving you a reason to respond back so I'm going to stop. Hopefully you will do the same.One more thing, and this is the third time I've asked you and you've never answered yet. Do you actually think that Macon is going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Also, if you actually played, which I doubt, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out? If no answer after this time I'll just assume your answer is no for both questions.

lets meet over coffee and i will tell you what ever ya want to know because i cant let my real identity get out now can i haha..waffle house in gville maby

lets meet over coffee and i will tell you what ever ya want to know because i cant let my real identity get out now can i haha..waffle house in gville maby

No man, I think I'll pass on the coffee. I just want two simple answers. You don't have to go in depth, I just want to know your answers.