McCallie Vs. Baylor

tornado130

Before McCallie worries about Baylor don't you think you need to figure out a way to stop a team from scoring 26 4th quarter points to beat you? Just a thought. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone out there bold enough to say that Baylor actually has a chance this year at ending the decade long streak of domination by McCallie? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You set yourself up for this one. Don't you think before you start talking trash about Baylor that you need to figure out how your team had a monumental meltdown last Friday night? And do you have a chance to win Friday night against BA and the "coach that left McCallie for them?" Chew on that alittle while. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone out there bold enough to say that Baylor actually has a chance this year at ending the decade long streak of domination by McCallie? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all, yes i do think that this weekend against BA will be closer than expected. Second, this thread isn't about BA or Franklin. It's about McCallie vs. Baylor, one of the greatest high school rivalries in Tennessee. This thread was started to spark up some discussion about McCallie vs. Baylor, not McCallie vs. Ba or Franklin.

Kevin Cooper had a fantastic night for the Vols and I too would love to see him and BJ together. Just not sure BJ will get a chance for a while.

After Monday night, I'd like to see Coop and BJ in the same backfield. Oh yeah, back to the game. McCallie by 2 after Baylor misses yet another field goal.

How's the transfer from Dalton playing?

Kevin Cooper had a fantastic night for the Vols and I too would love to see him and BJ together. Just not sure BJ will get a chance for a while.

I would say that B.J. will jump Nick Stephens for the starting job once Crompton is done, from what I have heard from my buddies in Knoxville they are all a lot more excited about B.J. than Nick.