Coffee Pot

5A football fan

Look for the last three years "some" tullahoma students have done some very stupid things including destroying property at the CCHS practice field, all three years the tullahoma students started it, yes the manchester kids responded but they are high school kids what do you expect. What was put on a kids car tonight at the volleyball game is classless.... If you don't believe me I have the pictures. The young man that the remarks were written about is the most hard-working selfless kid I have ever had the pleasure of knowing... just show some class.

Do I even have to ask?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Just play the game and when finished enjoy if you win and look toward next year if you lose. The two communities both have fine people and each should treat the other with the respect they deserve--especially the young men on both sides who play the game. I for the life of me cannot understand why individuals have to use their time talking players down who have given of their time trying to make this an enjoyable game for all to watch and enjoy.

Cousy, you will have to excuse me, I am new at this posting stuff. But, the post I left yesterday was not directed at you. Part of that post was just agreeing with you on one of your posts. The rest of it was me getting a little bent out shape on a post that was left on page 6 over half way down. If you go back and read that page, I think you might understand. My apologies for any confusion. Jason cleared it up for me last night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DO YOU WANT SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN MANCHESTER?

THE COACHES, PLAYERS AND AVID FANS DO THE PRANKS TO THEIR OWN TEAMS IN HOPES THAT IT WILL FIRE THEM UP!!

No, actually, caught Tullahoma kids in Manchester Wednesday night. Add that to what was done Thursday night. What was done Thursday night was Classless ... Classless.

Guest catsvoice

With eight hours remaining until kickoff the words have been spoken and all that remains is for the quality young men from both schools to settle the matter on the field. The excitement grows in each of us that care passionantly abut our kids and our schools and our towns.

This should be a great game between two teams that really need a win.

The memories that each player takes from this game will be etched into their minds for a lifetime. To win is the goal, but to compete is the true accomplishment.

Nothing else comes close to bringing 6,000 fans into Tullahoma at one time other than this game. Let us enjoy the competition on the field as we share in the common experience that will be the 83rd edition of this great rivalry.

Let's hope for good weather, good food, a good game, and a true spirit of friendly neighborhood competition.

This game can be heard on Fantasy 101.5 FM, Thunder 1320 AM, 105.1 FM, 107.9 FM, Tullahoma 740AM, and also on the Internet at FantasyRadio.com and Thunder1320.com.

Good luck to both teams.

It's almost here...........

I've lived in Tullahoma my entire life and I think it boils down to two communities that do not like each other very much. It definitely makes for some exciting athletic events and I think tonight will be another one.

The vandalism is an unfornutate thing and there is no place for it at all. It places a damper on a great high school rivalry. This should be settled on the field and not with a few "people" from each school and community giving the whole rivalry a bad name.

As for the game...............If the weather stays good I like Tullahoma's chances. The defense has been good the first 3 games and I think they will be good enough tonight. We did have a ton of trouble with the 3 running backcs at CC last year, but I think we will at least slow down #48 tonight. If the the THS passing game is clicking CC is in trouble. If it is not, it's anybody's game.

Enjoy the game and Go Cats !!!!

Look for the last three years "some" tullahoma students have done some very stupid things including destroying property at the CCHS practice field, all three years the tullahoma students started it, yes the manchester kids responded but they are high school kids what do you expect. What was put on a kids car tonight at the volleyball game is classless.... If you don't believe me I have the pictures. The young man that the remarks were written about is the most hard-working selfless kid I have ever had the pleasure of knowing... just show some class.

Hey 5A, how's the view from up there on your high horse? For you to say that what Tullahoma students have

done is "stupid" & "classless" after what was spray painted on the sign in front of THS this week, and then to

justify it with the childish comment "they started it", shows your view on what's right & wrong. Of course, it could be that where you come from, a spray painted rendition of the male genitals may be considered "classy" art.

As for what was put on a car yesterday, I have not heard, but, in no instance, should a car or any property

be vandalized in any way - much less to demean a student. But, rest assured, it's been done on BOTH campuses.

Do I even have to ask?

I can't post on here what it said, I would be kicked off the boards but next time I see you I will show you the pictures on my phone.

RAIDERS TONIGHT IS THE GAME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR... SHOW UP, PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL AND TAKE THE COFFEE POT BACK TO MANCHESTER.

ODE TO THE REDNECK RAIDERS

I won't give the author a laugh by posting the email I just received with is title... but again classless

I 'm sure the fine folks in Manchester have never been anything but "first class." I think your kidding yourself if you think this is all coming from Tullahoma. If you feel safe in our sorry litte stadium with our classless fans I hope you enjoy the game tonight.

I am not saying this is all one sided but I have yet to see any proof of a manchester student doing anything... I have seen proof of Tullahoma students doing things...

I will be at the game tonight, I have a the upmost respect for coach Olive but your stadium is pretty bad... and as to feeling safe... well ask someone over there why the time of the volleyball game was changed yesterday.

I am not saying this is all one sided but I have yet to see any proof of a manchester student doing anything... I have seen proof of Tullahoma students doing things...

I will be at the game tonight, I have a the upmost respect for coach Olive but your stadium is pretty bad... and as to feeling safe... well ask someone over there why the time of the volleyball game was changed yesterday.

I'm just saying that I have a hard time believing that it is all on Tullahoma. Anyway.........There is no room for the vandalism at all from either side. I hope you enjoy everything but the final score tonight. It is a great rivalry and it is what high school football is all about.