Coffee Pot

5A football fan

With all due respect to Cookeville, the comment that "Tullahoma is not in their league" was VERY disrespectful and, obviously, BS. As for for Oakland,

once again, with all due respect to them, IT WAS A SCRIMMAGE! MCHSFAN, we can all read what your excuse(s) were for the Cookeville game. What

about the Tullahoma game? How about this...."take away Tullahoma's total domination of the offense and defensive line and we're in that game!"

Or, "take away Tullahoma's TD's" and we win that game! How am I doing MCSHFAN?

Sorry you are right on some things but the Raiders rushed for 200 yards on 43 carries for 4.6 yards per carry, I will take that any day,we came out in a 4-3 and tried to play man we can't do that, plus we had ten penalties and three turnovers... just didn't play well all-around

congrats to tullahoma's coaches and players... good luck the rest of the season... I still agree with MCHSFAN that Oakland and Cookeville are much better teams.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great prediction hammerman!

Hats off to a very good running back in Kanjanabout, and a fine young man off the field as well I understand.

Great game all around Wildcats!

He is a great kid. His touchdown run was impressive. What's frustrating - from the Coffee County perspective, obviously - is the game should have been closer. Tullhoma played very well. But Coffee County has to learn to finish drives. Had the same problem at Cookeville. Got inside the 10 a couple times at Cookeville and NO points.

Coffee County will be ready.

Coffee County will be ready for????? I have the utmost respect for the CC players. I've even coached some of them as youngsters.

But, starting last year, you've shown Tullahoma very little respect. This year, you started off with saying that CC has the upper hand

in the O & D lines.....then get your feelings get hurt over the radio show post, thinking someone from Tull has dissed you somehow......then, on your show Thurs morning, you show your obvious bias by saying "let's win this one & again next year...making it three in a row!"(kinda got ahead of yourself on that one, didn't you?). Thanks to you and a couple of other CC fans, this victory is more satisfying than any in recent memory. THANKS PEDO!

He is a great kid. His touchdown run was impressive. What's frustrating - from the Coffee County perspective, obviously - is the game should have been closer. Tullhoma played very well. But Coffee County has to learn to finish drives. Had the same problem at Cookeville. Got inside the 10 a couple times at Cookeville and NO points.

Do you think that the defenses of Tullahoma and Cookville had something to do with the fact that CC couldn't finish drives?

Do you think that the defenses of Tullahoma and Cookville had something to do with the fact that CC couldn't finish drives?

No.. when you have stupid penalties and can't hold on to the football it has nothing to do with the defense. Tullahoma's defense is okay, Cookeville's is better and Oakland's is the best I have seen in years.

Sorry you are right on some things but the Raiders rushed for 200 yards on 43 carries for 4.6 yards per carry, I will take that any day,we came out in a 4-3 and tried to play man we can't do that, plus we had ten penalties and three turnovers... just didn't play well all-around

congrats to tullahoma's coaches and players... good luck the rest of the season... I still agree with MCHSFAN that Oakland and Cookeville are much better teams.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just had to get in that last little jab....didn't you? So, typical!

Coffee County will be ready for????? I have the utmost respect for the CC players. I've even coached some of them as youngsters.

But, starting last year, you've shown Tullahoma very little respect. This year, you started off with saying that CC has the upper hand

in the O & D lines.....then get your feelings get hurt over the radio show post, thinking someone from Tull has dissed you somehow......then, on your show Thurs morning, you show your obvious bias by saying "let's win this one & again next year...making it three in a row!"(kinda got ahead of yourself on that one, didn't you?). Thanks to you and a couple of other CC fans, this victory is more satisfying than any in recent history. THANKS PEDO!

Glad to make your day. I aim to please ... Of course I showed bias. I believe I said sometime during that show that my pick was going to be biased. What do you want me to say? You think I'm gonna come out and say Coffee County has no chance? Hey Raider fans, why even show up to Tullahoma Friday the Wildcats will mop the floor with us. The team would save everyone time and gas money if it just didn't show up. Call coach Olive and forfeit and mail him the trophy. That will get my listernship / readership up ... since my show is MANCHESTER BASED. I went to school here, played baseball here, coached here and host a radio show IN MANCHESTER. I remain as objective as possible - but to not support Coffee County would be occupational suicide.

That run was impressive, but can he only carry 6 players at a time on his back LOL.

Stingy defense on Tullahoma's part - 9.5 pts per game (including OT at Lincoln County), and when the O is on can put up some numbers

No.. when you have stupid penalties and can't hold on to the football it has nothing to do with the defense. Tullahoma's defense is okay, Cookeville's is better and Oakland's is the best I have seen in years.

Don't stop, you're cracking me up!!!!. Look at your previous posts after defeats, it's the SOS! "If we don't commit penalties, hang on to the ball &

score more points, WE WIN!" Whew! This is good!