FCSvsDCA

cumminscommander

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Funny its a little thing called free choice . There parents must have seen FCS as a better place than the other places for there kids . I know a lot of these kids play rec. or city ball and find out that the parents and kids at FCS are just average good people . That want better things for there kids which is there free choice. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

your saying that friendship is better than public schools. somebody is got their head too far up their butt. come on buddy just because you go to a private school doesnt mean your better than somebody else. jerk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got the wrong year Ace. Nice try though. Carry on...

Put a roster up and the truth will come out. You can't deny the facts.

I bet it would be easier to list the non-FCS students at that time that were on that team that ended up at a different school than it would be to list the ones that enrolled after becoming a part of that team.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Funny its a little thing called free choice . There parents must have seen FCS as a better place than the other places for there kids . I know a lot of these kids play rec. or city ball and find out that the parents and kids at FCS are just average good people . That want better things for there kids which is there free choice. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

This is easy to figure out: They play rec or city ball together with their average good people friends until they enroll at the school. Was this the case? I don't think so. I don't know that recruiting is the appropriate word choice, but the fact that a large majority of the "impact" kids on those young FC teams were not enrolled at the time somehow still played for the team.

Some of the posts on here from both sides amaze me. It never fails that we can't just talk football. Not that my post is going to be given any credence but here goes. First of all, as for the 5th and 6th grade teams, you are right that CURRENTLY and for a FEW years now ur team consists of not only FCS kids but others as well. However, at the time that our current varsity players played, that was not the case. You can argue, but I've been around for a while and those are the facts. Second, every school has their jerks. FCS does and I would argue that they can be found anywhere. Also, FCS and all other schools have very kind down to earth people. You can find your jerks every where you go. As for the fact that we play in a "weak" region, that is just absurd. No one gets to choose their region. It is what it is. Are we better than all the other schools, regions, etc., of course not. However, our boys play hard just like the rest no matter how much money they do or don't have(not everybody there is rich), where they live, what region they play in. They put their pads on just like the next kid and go out day in and day out and work hard. Can't they get a little respect for being a student athlete just like the other kids? Most of us here are adults. Can't we act like it and just talk about football and not the politics of it all?

me too ha ha friendship plays in the easiest region every year. they are good but come play some real teams and see what happens. like south pitt. remember last year?

Are you kidding me?

Friendship plays in a weak region. yeah right.

South Pitt beat them bad last year like they did everyone else.

South Pitt is the only consistently good team in that region.

Let's take the last few years for instance.

2005 #1 seeded SP loses to #2 seeded FC

2006 #2 seeded SP loses to #3 seeded Gville

2007 SP beat the brakes off everybody.

And, if you ask the majority of 1A football fans, they'll tell you region 4 is the toughest in the state.

As for FCS and DCA, I hope FC gets a win for region 4.

And, I hope Robbie Preston has a big year. He's a good kid who was underutilized last year, IMO.

I watched him play Jr. Pro and Jr. High ball. Heck of an athlete.

Some of the posts on here from both sides amaze me. It never fails that we can't just talk football. Not that my post is going to be given any credence but here goes. First of all, as for the 5th and 6th grade teams, you are right that CURRENTLY and for a FEW years now ur team consists of not only FCS kids but others as well. However, at the time that our current varsity players played, that was not the case. You can argue, but I've been around for a while and those are the facts. Second, every school has their jerks. FCS does and I would argue that they can be found anywhere. Also, FCS and all other schools have very kind down to earth people. You can find your jerks every where you go. As for the fact that we play in a "weak" region, that is just absurd. No one gets to choose their region. It is what it is. Are we better than all the other schools, regions, etc., of course not. However, our boys play hard just like the rest no matter how much money they do or don't have(not everybody there is rich), where they live, what region they play in. They put their pads on just like the next kid and go out day in and day out and work hard. Can't they get a little respect for being a student athlete just like the other kids? Most of us here are adults. Can't we act like it and just talk about football and not the politics of it all?

Very well said. BTW, the 5th and 6th graders play tomorrow evening at 6. If you haven't seen them, they are really good.

First of all, as for the 5th and 6th grade teams, you are right that CURRENTLY and for a FEW years now ur team consists of not only FCS kids but others as well. However, at the time that our current varsity players played, that was not the case. You can argue, but I've been around for a while and those are the facts.

There are several current varsity starters, not an FC student at the time, that did play on those teams. Fact.

But overall your total post is worth merit.