MBA vs Hillsboro

whoisjeff

i think if Crutcher of hillburo plays, HHS this soundly. Him and Eric gordan are 2 of the best players in the state. I dont think MBA has any answer for the burro speed cause MBA has not exactly been know as a fast team just big...Plus what was up with MBA beating Baylor only 14-3. Not exactly a good sign going into HHS game. I see HHS pulling this game out by more than 1 TD. This is MBA's first test this year, it will be neat to see how it comes. And again if Crutcher is healed from his high ankle sprain and plays at least at 85-90% they have this game in the bag.

good luck both teams. I cant want to see this game, ill be there

I think at Moeller and at Baylor qualify as 'tests".

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is truly what high school football is all about...neighborhood rivals, long history, high quality of play. Roll Red Roll, maybe you can confirm this, but I think we have played Hillsboro more than anyone but FRHS (?)

Hillsboro today is NOTHING like the Hillsboro of "yesteryear." They are consistently now one of the top handful of teams in D1, with a 4A title under their belts. They are well coached and have great talent. This game last year it seems was a tale of two halves, with Hillsboro winning the first and MBA winning the second.

Hats off to the folks at Hillsboro for scheduling this game. Should be an electric atmosphere on Hillsboro Rd.

I agree I cant wait.

me either ..maybe now hillsboro .. will pull out all the true starters its been holding out..

looks like you guys been trying to win games without them ..and you struggle at times..

i know what you guys are up to.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

heck i cant blame you .. i call that panther pressure and its rough

we should see the true hillsboro team for the first time vs MBA ..

so 56dad guy .. this is the game you been waiting for ...its all in or they get beat down ..

MBA is for real!

me either ..maybe now hillsboro .. will pull out all the true starters its been holding out..

looks like you guys been trying to win games without them ..and you struggle at times..

i know what you guys are up to.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

heck i cant blame you .. i call that panther pressure and its rough

we should see the true hillsboro team for the first time vs MBA ..

so 56dad guy .. this is the game you been waiting for ...its all in or they get beat down ..

MBA is for real!

Offensively HHS will be ready..and if the injured players are back, even more so. This game will be decided on the defensive side of the ball. MBA is big and very physical on the offensive line and can pound the ball. Good luck Burros.

Offensively HHS will be ready..and if the injured players are back, even more so. This game will be decided on the defensive side of the ball. MBA is big and very physical on the offensive line and can pound the ball. Good luck Burros.

The running game for HHS has been solid. If HHS can pass the football and tackle, I give them a good chance to win.

The running game for HHS has been solid. If HHS can pass the football and tackle, I give them a good chance to win.

Missing tackles was one of the biggest problems HHS had against Franklin. I recall one play in particular where HHS had the Franklin RB in the backfield for a 5 yard loss, but they didn't wrap up and the RB turned it into about a 30 yard gain. The tackling has to be worlds better against MBA than it was against Franklin if they are to have a chance to win.