Tell me people Central or Sequoyah

sportsman88

I think you are right Dumdum. If Seq. wants to have a shot at this game, they will have to sustain drives. I do think with your o-line size that if you can keep your backs getting into the backers you can create opportunities. Odds of success still very slim. Chargers 35-13 could be worse but I think central will jump up on them and then keep the starters in a while working on sustaining drive and more play time. I don't know this just IMO what I hope they do. I think it would be good for central to work on a time possession pounding drive so when in the playoffs if its needed the team is not winded and ready. If they only play a half every week it will come to bite them.

I agree, Central needs to work on holding out the drive and keeping the clock running. When we hit the playoffs, and the bigger teams we will have to learn if we want to win. It's not all the time I agree with jw cartwheel!

Go Chargers!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Central needs to work on holding out the drive and keeping the clock running. When we hit the playoffs, and the bigger teams we will have to learn if we want to win. It's not all the time I agree with jw cartwheel!

Go Chargers!

A dang Cowboys fan agreeing with me. I may need to step back and take a look at my entire life to make sure I'm on the right path. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It will be an uphill battle for the Chiefs, I will be very surprised and disappointed if they do not fight from the first whistle till the last. This group of kids have been through so much and still stuck together, I am real proud of them. They have been in games till the end that in all reality that they shouldn't have been, but because they refused to quit they were still there. Win, lose or draw if they will fight from beginning to end and leave it all on the field, I will be as proud as I can be. I have NEVER seen this group back up from anyone. The more physical it seems to get the more they seem to get into it. I guess I was young once and stupid for sure, its just been so long ago I can't remember /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The Chiefs will know where they stand in 3-3A. The Chargers need to be ready for a challenge. If the Chiefs can avoid the turnover bug and have some sustained drives to change field position, they have a chance. The veer can be troublesome for good teams (Air Force vs UT). Central is big, strong and fast on defense but a good option team can be trouble. The Chiefs have had two weeks to get ready. But there is no way that Sequoyah can give their offense the type of look that the Charger defense will show. Look for the Chiefs to keep it close early. Chargers pull away. 45-13 Central.

the way to stop the wing t is to play diciplined football, and coach d will have the defense playing fast and diciplined. the defense will do their job friday night, and so will the o. you can just go ahead and throw special teams in there as well. talking about sustaining drives....seq will have to drive 80 yards every possesion, thanks to jamin kicking the football all the way back to englewood every time the chargers kickoff!!!

the way to stop the wing t is to play diciplined football, and coach d will have the defense playing fast and diciplined. the defense will do their job friday night, and so will the o. you can just go ahead and throw special teams in there as well. talking about sustaining drives....seq will have to drive 80 yards every possesion, thanks to jamin kicking the football all the way back to englewood every time the chargers kickoff!!!

The Chiefs don't run the wing T

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I like watching Jamin kick. Not bad for a player who never kicked a football until May 2008.