Tell me people Central or Sequoyah

sportsman88

Why don't you guys move this discussion to your Sequoyah thread. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The last time I checked this was a Sequoyah thread too. Forgive me, I forgot you think we are lower than you and should act like guests and only talk about how great Central is and how much wrong Sequoyah has done to you over the years.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I checked this was a Sequoyah thread too. Forgive me, I forgot you think we are lower than you and should act like guests and only talk about how great Central is and how much wrong Sequoyah has done to you over the years.

I thought this was a thread to discuss the game between the two schools, not rehash for the 1,000 time the history of whats wrong with sequoyah coaching politics....... /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I thought this was a thread to discuss the game between the two schools, not rehash for the 1,000 time the history of whats wrong with sequoyah coaching politics....... /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Sorry, I forgot there is no way that the coaching carousel could have an affect on the game, but two kids dumping water on a coach two years ago absolutely will have an affect. Before you get carried away and try to blast me with more of your rhetoric, neither should affect the game and neither should have been brought up. But an answer to a post by Dr Dave led to him asking me a question, which led to my post, and so on. As far as I am concerned, that matter is settled, 4 posts on the matter, wow that really took up a lot of space and time. Be truthful, you just want all conversation centered around Central and can't stand it when it isn't. Here's a suggestion, start a Central only thread. Wait a minute, they keep getting shut down don't they? Wonder why....

I am with you playmaker. Who cares hearing those same boring stories over and over which wil have no bearing on the beating Sequoyah will receive Friday.