McCallie vs Team From Charlotte NC

singlewing

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JV starts at 10am and Varisity plays at 1pm at Spears Stadium on the McCallie campus. The SPIRITUALS should be in fine form! They were awesome this past Friday at Brentwood!

JV plays at 10am and Varsity plays at 1pm at Spears Stadium on the McCallie campus. The SPIRITUALS should be in fine form!

I was more interested in the game going on so did not pay alot of the attention to the Spirituals if that is what they are called. No slam intended here just honesty. They may have been in "fine form" to McCallie people but they are annoying to the rest. But back to football since BA beat McCallie good luck to you the rest of the way.

JV starts at 10am and Varisity plays at 1pm at Spears Stadium on the McCallie campus. The SPIRITUALS should be in fine form! They were awesome this past Friday at Brentwood!

JV plays at 10am and Varsity plays at 1pm at Spears Stadium on the McCallie campus. The SPIRITUALS should be in fine form!

i am sure that the "spirituals" are in fine form since that so far may be the draw to see mcCallie play. Spirtuals 3-0....mccallie 1-2 i believe.

I enjoy most aspects of a good football game with the cheerleaders and fan groups being part of that. I've also enjoyed watching 3 good football games so far and hope to witness the rest of our football journey this year. Yes, we may be 1-2 so far this season, but there is still alot of football to play and crowd watching to do!

Congrats to BA, glad my rain jacket was good and the music was great! Looking forward to watching the Blue on Saturday and cheering my fool head off!

Spoken like a true Mom and fan. I guess we all take in what our own students and fans do and really get into the color and tradition. I know that I do as well. I agree that all aspects...not just the game make it such an experience!

I enjoy most aspects of a good football game with the cheerleaders and fan groups being part of that. I've also enjoyed watching 3 good football games so far and hope to witness the rest of our football journey this year. Yes, we may be 1-2 so far this season, but there is still alot of football to play and crowd watching to do!

Congrats to BA, glad my rain jacket was good and the music was great! Looking forward to watching the Blue on Saturday and cheering my fool head off!

Hopefully we will put on a good show. Last week we just sturggled in the second half. We just don't seem to have any emotion in the second half. Brentwood game out and ran some sprint jogs out of half time and we we just sitting their watching them on the sidelines. Which is exactly what happened in the state championship of 2006! And two weekes ago we gave up 26 points in the 4th quater and lost to Franklin. I just hope that the coaches have figured out that we need to come out of the locker room after half time and RUN. To get the muscles moving, and adreneline pumping. We cant afford to play the second half like we have all season long.

Hang in there, bigblu1! The gentlemen need our cheers more than ever in the second half! I know they are excited to be home and play in front of the home crowd. The stadium looked good last night, signs were up and flags were flying. New carpeting on the home field box was gorgeous!!!! Is it kick-off yet????

Let's go open the concessions and get ready to go!

Hang in there, bigblu1! The gentlemen need our cheers more than ever in the second half! I know they are excited to be home and play in front of the home crowd. The stadium looked good last night, signs were up and flags were flying. New carpeting on the home field box was gorgeous!!!! Is it kick-off yet????

Let's go open the concessions and get ready to go!

Who won? How was the game? What kind of team was Country Day? I think they're supposed to be one of the better private school teams in NC.