best players in middle tennessee

TennesseeVols2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zack ziegler wasn't he in that movie boogie nights

The Zack Ziegler that I am referring to happens to be related to Kelly Ziegler (who played college ball at UT in Knoxville). Zack is a darn good football player.

Maybe Greenbrier will give him a rest this week against Cheatham Co. with their second half region slate looming large in the coming weeks /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

zack ziegler wasn't he in that movie boogie nights

The Zack Ziegler that I am referring to happens to be related to Kelly Ziegler (who played college ball at UT in Knoxville). Zack is a darn good football player.

Maybe Greenbrier will give him a rest this week against Cheatham Co. with their second half region slate looming large in the coming weeks /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i meant that as a joke.to those who have seen the movie would have got it.i'm sure he is a great ball player i've never seen him play

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say one of the best is my boy Robert Crudup from Lebanon. First game of the season he broke LHS's recieving record for a singel game (225 yards and 2 TDs).He stands at 5'10 and prolly 170. He has been double covered every game since and still makes plays. This man is just slippery after he makes the catch. The only problem is that Lebanon is a mainly rushing team. But either way this man makes plays as a wide out. He also is a starting defensive back and returns kicks and punts.

I would have to say one of the best is my boy Robert Crudup from Lebanon. First game of the season he broke LHS's recieving record for a singel game (225 yards and 2 TDs).He stands at 5'10 and prolly 170. He has been double covered every game since and still makes plays. This man is just slippery after he makes the catch. The only problem is that Lebanon is a mainly rushing team. But either way this man makes plays as a wide out. He also is a starting defensive back and returns kicks and punts.

I believe White House has a few players that could be some of the best. They have Blaine Boone, huge about 340 i think. He is blocking for one of the best dual running back combos in the state with Demarqus Payne the senior and Bryan Dixon the junior. Both rushed for over 1,000 yards last year. Also at qb trox greenwade who just broke 2 school records.one for throwing 395 yds and the other for throwing 5 tds in one game. He throws his passes to a incredible group of receivers. Demarrius Payne, Chad Neal and Matthew Parker. very talented group of receivers. white house has a ton of talent and should be getting more notice.

now that we are towards the end of the season i have to add 2 other good players from east lit.

Lamar Moore and Shawn Garrett. The both play both ways and have great games all the time. Both are seniors with some major talent.

Lamar plays OL/LB and is defensive leader for the eagles.

Shawn plays RB/FS and is an offensive leader for the eagles.

We also have Terry Ezell from Hunters Lane and DeAngelo bohannon out of Stratford.

Flying under the radar is Daniel Pugh at Zion Christian Academy. 136 pass completions, 16 passing TDs, 1884 yds passing, 4 rushing TDs, averages 35 to 40 yards per punt with two games to go. With limit time on defense has made 2 interceptions. He passed for 436 yds against Moore County with 3 passing TDs and 3 running TDs. Half of his passing yardage has been against Moore County, Collinwood, Wayne County and Mt Pleasant.