Westview vs. Henry County

Futball4Life

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Henry County doesnt like to open their seasons with Milan anymore. They hate losing to a smaller school that is a bigger powerhouse. If they played this year it would be the same.

HAHA, husker, considering you played your high school ball at TCA you sure are talking alot of stuff for Milan. Henry Co. is on a different level of football than any team in West TN. Henry Co. is bigger and have 2 MAJOR D-1 players in the RB Dominique Allen and the QB Marsalius Teague. Milan has maybe 1 MAJOR D-1 prospect in Jobronski. I'm sure Henry Co. is MUCH bigger and MUCH deeper than the 'Dawgs. Admit it or not, Henry Co. is on a different level!

Too bad Henry County doesnt like to open their seasons with Milan anymore. They hate losing to a smaller school that is a bigger powerhouse. If they played this year it would be the same.

The Teague kid and the Allen Kid are being recruited by just about EVERY D-1 country in the nation....Teague is rated the #49 best athlete in the COUNTRY while Allen is rated the #4 best FB in the Country...While Milan has a GREAT team...from what I have been told...I don't think it would be close...And nobody has any greater respect for Milan football than me....I think Henry County is one of those teams that could play with ANYBODY in ANY STATE this year....DIFFERENT LEVEL... This friend of mine is from South Carolina and he said...HENRY COUNTY could PLAY WITH BRYNS or any high school in any state....BIG AND STRONG on the offensive line ( Couple of D-1) prospects there too...Talked to a TSSAA official who did a Henry County game...He says..."THEY ARE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN ANYBODY ON THIS SIDE OF THE STATE"....If they don't meet up with Maryville this year...I will be surprised"...

If you would like to see that opener then talk to Morris because he is the reason it isnt happening. Gaddis approached him at the last meeting to schedule and was told no even though Milan had a date to play that would have worked.

If you would like to see that opener then talk to Morris because he is the reason it isnt happening. Gaddis approached him at the last meeting to schedule and was told no even though Milan had a date to play that would have worked.

Opener will not work because HC decided to start playing week 0 and Milan does not play week 0. That is where the problem began in 2005 so HC picked up Ridgeway to take their place. I am not sure with Milan schedule only having one non region game starting 2009 a meeting between these 2 teams will ever happen. Maybe it will but I don't see it. If HC changes back to a middle TN Region I can see the Jackson teams being our non region games.

As stated by other posters it is not an easy thing to get teams to travel up to HenryLand and with school budgets the way they are it will become even more difficult with gas prices unless we give them a piece of the gate proceeds.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aide.

Milan is very good. Having said that, they probably couldn't keep a game with HC closer than 3 TD's. HC is that good this year. Nothing against a good Bulldog team. Simply would not be comparing apples to apples this year.