Mcewen @ WWH

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man shut up.. dont even start it.

and the bashing begins.

look back into the post and you will see that one of the WWH fan started yesterday. so today is WWH day to eat crow and I have a big pot of it to give out............... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Speakin of eating crow, how'd that cascade game go last week? Don't worry Cowgirl, no1 here is afraid of your little McEwen team. We always let one sorry team beat us every year and it happened to be Forrest 2 years in a row. MacTown gets drilled tonight and settle into the cellar spot in region 5 with CA!

Pats 31

mactown 12

Maybe you should change your user name to KING OF THE CROW EATERS after the stomping you took last night and had no other option but to take it. I love it, all that reigon champ yak yak your talking, guess you are probably repairing that banner AGAIN this week ! The Heritage crow eaters are DONE ! face it NO PLAYOFF'S this year' you're DONE !! LOL

Great job Warriors!!!! I am so proud of our guys. You all really played as a team last night. AWESOME!! Do we still need to work on a lot of things? Yes. Will we continue to improve? Absolutely. I was so proud of our DEFENSE last night. And the running game looked great. The guy who said we have no speed has obviously never watched ET run. We had several who picked up yards last night. I told my son all week that they would have to come out quick and make a statement to WHH. Boy did we ever!!!!! SUPER DEFENSE!!! I was also proud to see some new guys stepping up and making some plays. GREAT JOB!!! As for the bashing, I really don't take part in that kind of thing. I will just say that I know a lot of teams underestimate us because we are from such a small town, and that is your mistake. A lot of our guys never step off the field the entire game. They play for 2 - 2 1/2 hours of hard hitting, in-your-face, football. You show me one team in our entire region who could do what our guys do. I don't think you will find one. They are absolutely exhausted by the end of the game, but they don't let up for a minute. We have no quitters on the MACTOWN team. Our opponents should remember that when they meet us on the field. GO BIG RED!!!!!

Great job Warriors!!!! I am so proud of our guys. You all really played as a team last night. AWESOME!! Do we still need to work on a lot of things? Yes. Will we continue to improve? Absolutely. I was so proud of our DEFENSE last night. And the running game looked great. The guy who said we have no speed has obviously never watched ET run. We had several who picked up yards last night. I told my son all week that they would have to come out quick and make a statement to WHH. Boy did we ever!!!!! SUPER DEFENSE!!! I was also proud to see some new guys stepping up and making some plays. GREAT JOB!!! As for the bashing, I really don't take part in that kind of thing. I will just say that I know a lot of teams underestimate us because we are from such a small town, and that is your mistake. A lot of our guys never step off the field the entire game. They play for 2 - 2 1/2 hours of hard hitting, in-your-face, football. You show me one team in our entire region who could do what our guys do. I don't think you will find one. They are absolutely exhausted by the end of the game, but they don't let up for a minute. We have no quitters on the MACTOWN team. Our opponents should remember that when they meet us on the field. GO BIG RED!!!!!

We have as many as 7-8 kids that play both ways also. It is pretty common in 1A ball.