Forrest vs. Eagleville

eaglefan90

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockets get the win 28-21 in overtime. Good game Rockets!

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> congrats to the Rockets /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

You all were right with those close perdiction's! Great game for Rocket Fans, Heart Breaker for The Eagle's Side.

Way to GO ROCKETS! Gonna have to tighten up for next week can't have the turn overs like this week's.

Also wasnt that the LONGEST 1st quarter EVER?!!

AMEN to everything you said! When Taylor missed that FG at the end of regulation, I was so afraid we'd lose heart. But the big blue came through and did an awesome job! Way to go Rockets! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AMEN to everything you said! When Taylor missed that FG at the end of regulation, I was so afraid we'd lose heart. But the big blue came through and did an awesome job! Way to go Rockets! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congrats to Forrest. I'm sure glad that I changed my pick mid week /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Congrats to Forrest. I'm sure glad that I changed my pick mid week /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

First of I would like to say good job Rockets on an exciting win Friday night!! Good luck next week! Now with that said I would like to know what's up with the Rocket coaching staff? In their first game they had a sophomore quarterback the played a heck of a game. And in the past two games this other kid has been playing. Ummm...WTF? I thought coaches did what was best for the team? Now obviously that is not the case. Because if it was they would look past the fact that #12 has his daddy for a coach. And who would have guessed he would be quarterback/wide receiver/ defensive end/ punt returner? Now I have heard of Daddy ball before but this is crazy. #12 had 3 interceptions against Eagleville. And the SOPHOMORE quarterback had about 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions. Now in my opinion (which means you don't have to like it or agree with it) the sophomore quarterback should be starting. Anybody can look at the stats and see that. Obviously #12 has plenty of other positions to play and from what I have heard he is a pretty good running back. So if its better for the team why is it so hard to do?? Because we have the worst case of daddy ball ever!!!

First of I would like to say good job Rockets on an exciting win Friday night!! Good luck next week! Now with that said I would like to know what's up with the Rocket coaching staff? In their first game they had a sophomore quarterback the played a heck of a game. And in the past two games this other kid has been playing. Ummm...WTF? I thought coaches did what was best for the team? Now obviously that is not the case. Because if it was they would look past the fact that #12 has his daddy for a coach. And who would have guessed he would be quarterback/wide receiver/ defensive end/ punt returner? Now I have heard of Daddy ball before but this is crazy. #12 had 3 interceptions against Eagleville. And the SOPHOMORE quarterback had about 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions. Now in my opinion (which means you don't have to like it or agree with it) the sophomore quarterback should be starting. Anybody can look at the stats and see that. Obviously #12 has plenty of other positions to play and from what I have heard he is a pretty good running back. So if its better for the team why is it so hard to do?? Because we have the worst case of daddy ball ever!!!

Wow........Even created a whole new screenname for that one. Interesting