Crockett vs Haywood

Ratherberacin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothin "Goon" about Speaker. But Crockett's gonna whoop booty tonight.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that might be the score on your play station but in Brownsville tn tonight the score will be 35 to 7 rockett.. just watch if you can keep up with us it'd be better to keep your eyes in the endzone cause thats where we'll be all night

man..you are an awesome predictor except for two things..HAYWOOD won 35-7 and i believe if anyone was watching in the endzone tonight you would see number 5 Granberry and 10 Watson all night long. This wasnt the game i expected to see. Tonight exposed how young Crockett really is and how they have played nobody. The tomcats looked very good once again tonight so hopefully they can get off the seesaw and string some wins together. Cavalier 54 you can take yo "stanky booty" back to alamo and eat some crow on this one buddy.

alright well tonight will not be a game..... First off my boy #7 Travis Mosier is back! With him sharing runs with #25 June bug and #3 D Boy Bass they'll combine for about ten touchdowns and live in the endzone all night... we will run all over haywood's so called "physical" team... Haywood will probably get about three first downs all night and have about 5 rushing or passing yards just be looking out for my boy #9 Stank booty and #16 100% goon Drew Speaker

LOL

that might be the score on your play station but in Brownsville tn tonight the score will be 35 to 7 rockett.. just watch if you can keep up with us it'd be better to keep your eyes in the endzone cause thats where we'll be all night

i perfer x-box... good prediction but wrong team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

from what i hear, crockett was lucky to score the one td (i predicted that they may not score) and after 3 minutes into the game there was no doubt who was leaving with a victory.

Great Job to the Tomcats

Every one says they are not good yet they keep beating 3A teams. the scary thing is... THEY GET BETTER EVERY WEEK! and THEY PLAY A LOT OF SOPHMORES AND JUNIORS.

wow

like i said mosier and lewis being out would eventually catch up to the cavs and it happened . . whoever these crockett boys are on here yall dont rate to talk like yall did either im die hard crockett fan but yall aren;t in the top ten teams that crockett has ever had so try doing something first for you talk all that smack cause see now you look stupid!!!!! im actually glad yall took a whoopin yall were getiing way too cocky so this should bring yall down to earth and MOSIER AND LEWIS should both be back in 2 weeks for obion and ripley so things are lookin up for crockett they will bring a big big boost to the team!!!

• 2 weeks later...

like i said mosier and lewis being out would eventually catch up to the cavs and it happened . . whoever these crockett boys are on here yall dont rate to talk like yall did either im die hard crockett fan but yall aren;t in the top ten teams that crockett has ever had so try doing something first for you talk all that smack cause see now you look stupid!!!!! im actually glad yall took a whoopin yall were getiing way too cocky so this should bring yall down to earth and MOSIER AND LEWIS should both be back in 2 weeks for obion and ripley so things are lookin up for crockett they will bring a big big boost to the team!!!

First time ive had a chance to get on... i agree with u 100% legend..... im a crockett fan but that school is full of punks with no respect........it wasnt like that when i was n school...anyways they needed a whoppin or a close game every team does they got it they were getttin cocky the automatically think we play 4 crockett were gonna be as good as the 2001 team......sum one told me on the team they played scared against haywood u cant win playn scared...... crockett playeed awful haywood played good!!! anyway lets go crockett put it togther tryn not loose another one !! go crockett