Clinton vs South Doyle

coonhunter293

i think clinton will win 33 to 20. Hazelhurst is a stud and stone has a cannon, they'll find a way to win this one. they gotta be careful though cause south doyle is always a talented team and will be lookin for a little revenge after last years homecomin meltdown in the second half. GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT does hurt for SD i dont know about #2 that would be a big loss but i think clinton had enough quality players to compete with anyone even without him. #1 is very good 2 kick returns.....He is by far the fastest high school player i have ever seen

Right now from what I have seen Hazelhurst IS Clinton. Without him....OUCH!!!!

Last I heard Weston Hurt his shoulder, they think his coller bone is broke, they were supposed to check him this Morning! Weston is VERY important, but things looked good without him too, which is when Clinton scored 33 points! I didnt think they were a team without him, but after what i seen, I am very very Pleased!

Goodluck to #2 & GOD BLESS him these young men play a tuff game with a lot of heart for the love of the game. A lot of people dont know how hard these players hit & how hard they work unless they haved played or coached I have done both for most of my life you have to love it to be good as he is get well #2 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Goodluck to #2 & GOD BLESS him these young men play a tuff game with a lot of heart for the love of the game. A lot of people dont know how hard these players hit & how hard they work unless they haved played or coached I have done both for most of my life you have to love it to be good as he is get well #2 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i played two years with weston and he has one of the biggest football hearts ive ever seen, he's a warrior and he'l be ready for oakridge next week no matter what. good luck to him and all the other boys.