Oneida vs. Oakdale

LoLiPoPman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not rubbing it in. Just wanted to wish Oakdale luck this week. I'm getting tired of hearing how good Oneida is and they moved ahead of us in the rankings and that isn't right. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

WHAT A JOKER YOU ARE BUT I will say OHS 35 to 7 2nd and 3rd string playing after half time.

Maybe, Maybe Not!!!! Time will tell.... I just hope your team has the same opinion and looks over Oakdale!! They could be very shocked when this is all over, I can only hope

Hey man you got a brother in Oneida don't you? named ask me, Lambert won't let them boy's over look nobody.and i am sure your coach and players luv you stir a stink, and man grace really overlooked ya didn't they, How many times, about 70 times. and JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET A LOAD OF THE MAN FROM FREAKVILLE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe, Maybe Not!!!! Time will tell.... I just hope your team has the same opinion and looks over Oakdale!! They could be very shocked when this is all over, I can only hope

The tribe will not over look anyone CHIEF LAMBERT and STAFF will make that CLEAR! I do have respect for Oakdale i have see them play much better team than last year But that is the way i see it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> like you said TIME WILL TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pickle Juice, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ! Dude, we all know that Oakdale, despite having several excellent players, does not have the depth for them to make this a four quarter ball game. Having said that, I also doubt seriously that Lambo is gonna look around the football landscape and smell the roses. He will put his pedal to the metal until he feels the W is secure. (even then he is pretty relentless in not allowing a score on his Defense) Check this at the door....Oneida will not overlook Oakdale. They are too well coached for that.

One other thing.....we are going to have to lose the GCA angle for a little while. They don't appear on our schedule and I ain't acknowledging what isn't directly in my way! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Grace is out there, but Pujo has more to do with them than we do at this point. Heck, I could care less where everyone is ranked at this point. If they want to be ranked higher than us........poof......I just made it so!( /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Oneida 42

Oakdale 7

Kazzoto

Pickle Juice, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ! Dude, we all know that Oakdale, despite having several excellent players, does not have the depth for them to make this a four quarter ball game. Having said that, I also doubt seriously that Lambo is gonna look around the football landscape and smell the roses. He will put his pedal to the metal until he feels the W is secure. (even then he is pretty relentless in not allowing a score on his Defense) Check this at the door....Oneida will not overlook Oakdale. They are too well coached for that.

One other thing.....we are going to have to lose the GCA angle for a little while. They don't appear on our schedule and I ain't acknowledging what isn't directly in my way! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Grace is out there, but Pujo has more to do with them than we do at this point. Heck, I could care less where everyone is ranked at this point. If they want to be ranked higher than us........poof......I just made it so!( /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Oneida 42

Oakdale 7

Kazzoto

I DO understand what you are saying!!! But I can hope cant I ??? I mean look at the GCA guys, they didnt feel comfortable about the W untill they had 40 on us and there was only 3 min. left. We must be pretty scary in the later part of the game dont you think?

Oneida 42

Oakdale 7

Kazzoto

Well said Kaz, I have never understand why at week 3 anyone is desturbed about a pole, picked by people who have never seen then play the first down. The pole make no difference in the playoffs.