cornersville @ zion

wahlly81

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pick Zion and might just attend this one. It might be billed as the game to determine who is the foundation of the region totem pole and who is the basement

I dont think that is necessarily a true statement at all... Now granted we have had to horrible showing the past couple weeks, but we were playing the defending region champs and I will be VERY suprised to see CA not in the playoffs or even compete for one of the top 3 spots in this region. I dont think whoever loses this is necessarily the bottom, maybe but maybe not. I think its a little to early to make that statement.

I gotta question for some zion people... the game against scotts hill, was that yalls future field/stadium? I know we wont be playing on it sat. night but it has some great potential.

that is our future stadium...we already have blue prints drawn out for lights, a press box, and stands on the side of the hill. its a great layout for a stadium and our field is in great shape. hopefully the whole project will be compleated by next season.

that is our future stadium...we already have blue prints drawn out for lights, a press box, and stands on the side of the hill. its a great layout for a stadium and our field is in great shape. hopefully the whole project will be compleated by next season.

Will this game be broadcast on the radio? I can't come, but would love to listen to it. It should be a good, close game.

zion won 17 14....really a great game. Both teams fought hard. Dawgpride should be proud of the Korndawgz cause they really fought their guts out tonight.....no 3 is the toughest little back I have seen. No 9 is also a good one. C ville just needs a couple more good linemen to be where they need to be going. Their effort was outstanding......I commend them with all my heart as a football fan.

This was the hardest hitting game I have seen in a long time...whoa.....I am talking serious collisions out there. Both teams have some nice players, but both just need more numbers to improve their depth situation. 44 for ZCA played a great game and so did Daniel Pugh.

both teams keep up the great effort and no one can ever call you a loser (and the wins will come)

zion won 17 14....really a great game. Both teams fought hard. Dawgpride should be proud of the Korndawgz cause they really fought their guts out tonight.....no 3 is the toughest little back I have seen. No 9 is also a good one. C ville just needs a couple more good linemen to be where they need to be going. Their effort was outstanding......I commend them with all my heart as a football fan.

This was the hardest hitting game I have seen in a long time...whoa.....I am talking serious collisions out there. Both teams have some nice players, but both just need more numbers to improve their depth situation. 44 for ZCA played a great game and so did Daniel Pugh.

both teams keep up the great effort and no one can ever call you a loser (and the wins will come)

Thanks Pal.. it was a good game, zion just made the plays when they had to and we didnt.. our #9 and #3 had to have close to 100 yards a piece but couldnt finish in the red zone.. #3 ran over a couple guys and #9 had a cool hurdle but in the end came up short.. Zion has definetly improved and their spread offense is very hard to defend especially with a limited amount of players.

Regoin 6 1a is tough from top to bottom

its definitely not a garbage region, lots of dedication and pride all around.....I heard they are gonna change the region up next year, does anyone know who the teams will be? Somebody on here said Mt Pleasant will be going 2A? I know that Mt Pleasant Collinwood game is a HUGE cash cow for both teams, to bad I guess