Tennessee/Florida

Solomon

Well, I feel it is at least a token duty that I create this thread.

I'll just start with my initial feeling about the game and then if folks jump in for discussion I'll elaborate.

My feeling -

I ain't looking forward to this one. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well, I feel it is at least a token duty that I create this thread.

I'll just start with my initial feeling about the game and then if folks jump in for discussion I'll elaborate.

My feeling -

I ain't looking forward to this one. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Oh i am looking forward to this one since im a gators fan! First off ive saw ut this year crapton has a long ways to go and with the rb's that they have why not pound the ball with the run. I have also seen how over rated the ap polls are. What stinks for florida is where they started at #6. Usc is ok again but they don't play anyone out west and ohio state there a fluke. Ok back to the subject Tebow hasn't been a big this year mainly b/c they have a running game now but i think in this game he is gonna turn loose and make the vols look silly.