warren co. @ coffee co.

axmensax

Sorry Dude I'm for WC but no way they can beat CC no talent no coaching...CC wins big /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What do u mean we dont have talent? I thank we have alot of talent what about the seniors Wilcher, Harris, Dunn the young tailback Northcutt, hutchins, robinson and the young quarterback thrower is supose to start tonight i thank the talent is their we have just got to quite turning the ball over and we will be fine.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do u mean we dont have talent? I thank we have alot of talent what about the seniors Wilcher, Harris, Dunn the young tailback Northcutt, hutchins, robinson and the young quarterback thrower is supose to start tonight i thank the talent is their we have just got to quite turning the ball over and we will be fine.

I will agree about Northcutt but thats all. The way the coaching staff runs him constantly I hope he stays healthy!!

I will agree about Northcutt but thats all. The way the coaching staff runs him constantly I hope he stays healthy!!

WOW!! You sound like a kid that couldn't make it or a parent of a kid that couldn't make it. Don't feel bad. Football is not for everyone. Don't hate on the kids that tough it out. The coaches are not the reason for the 1-3 start this year. Players have to make plays and I think that will happen this week.

The way you are talking about the northcutt kid is like he is getting the ball 30-40 times a game i dont think its that much its more like between 15-20 times a game from what i have read in the paper its preety even between the ball carriers. I think sometimes it seems like it is more because he will get most of his carries in one drive from what i have seen at the games my self.

WOW!! You sound like a kid that couldn't make it or a parent of a kid that couldn't make it. Don't feel bad. Football is not for everyone. Don't hate on the kids that tough it out. The coaches are not the reason for the 1-3 start this year. Players have to make plays and I think that will happen this week.

You are really funny but son you really have no idea! I don't hate any child. Just from my perspective and my experience it most definitely has alot to do with coaching and talent sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Ouch! I believe 95 has you figured out, but I would be willing to bet your a previous player who doesn't like the coaches and think your better than anyone on this year's team and should be playing college ball. As far as talent I'll add a few names to the above list and say Delane, Brewer and Holland.

95 good to hear from you again thought you done something crazy and went and jumped off a bluff..

Just about time for the trash talk to end and the smash mouth to begin.

Turnovers will be the key.

I say CC 35 Warren Co 17

You're right. The way both of these teams play you can look at two numbers at the end of the night and pick the winner without looking at the scoreboard - turnovers and rushing yards. I know that isn't going out too far on a limb - but whichever team has the most rushing yards and least turnovers is 1-1 in the region. Big game tonight ... BIG game.

Ouch! I believe 95 has you figured out, but I would be willing to bet your a previous player who doesn't like the coaches and think your better than anyone on this year's team and should be playing college ball. As far as talent I'll add a few names to the above list and say Delane, Brewer and Holland.

Nope not even from here good guess though. Just read the paper and read the stats in the Tennessean that's all I need to know.