Maplewood vs. Hillsboro

BurroDad

thanks my friend!! enjoy getting knocked out in the Quarterfinals ....AGAIN! Also, dominate is what we do in the playoffs .. we will hate you only if you hate us back , man 1st place in region wow!! enjoy your "first place" .. i mean why not you earned it ..but it doesnt mean squat if you dont play in the big game!!

you know the big game we played in last year "The Finals" .... Maplewood or Henry County will get that honor this year! so enjoy your new region donkey rat ..and dont worry ..i will still let you know how bad you guys stink ..in the future!! and "SEC" of TSSAA ??? Sub Elite Class? yeah you fit right in!!

you can be the vandy or miss of that league!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or Henry County? Boski, are you getting soft? Stick to your Maplewood script. Maplewood to the finals!!! .. right?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew what you were saying with that analogy...I just had to point out the irony because VU is currently in first place. I sure hope VU has a winning season though.....they have suffered for a LOOOOOONG time.

Seriously though, Hillsboro likely won't be finishing below Overton, Hillwood, or Centennial on a regular basis. However, they very well could finish as low as (I hope it doesn't ever happen) 4th or 5th in a given year....that's how tough that region will be. "Any given week" will not just be a cliche in that region.

Hey boski, just out of curiosity, have you heard what other teams will be in the region with Maplewood beginning next year?

no ive heard nothing else about what other teams will be in our region next year .

Or Henry County? Boski, are you getting soft? Stick to your Maplewood script. Maplewood to the finals!!! .. right?

me getting soft ??? .. no way ... its just another way of saying .. i didnt want to see hillsboro playing maryville ..

and im stuck on my script ..maplewood to the finals ... now dont make us come back down there and do what we did last time!!!!!!

how does that sound?

still softish ..or do i need to add a lil more fire to it?

me getting soft ??? .. no way ... its just another way of saying .. i didnt want to see hillsboro playing maryville ..

and im stuck on my script ..maplewood to the finals ... now dont make us come back down there and do what we did last time!!!!!!

how does that sound?

still softish ..or do i need to add a lil more fire to it?

boski, get off this thread, you have a game tonight

Now, see boski my only hope is that if HHS does in fact play Maryville for the 4A State Championship again....you'll be a good fan of Metro-Nashville high school football and pull for the Burros! It would be a refreshing change of pace for you! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now, see boski my only hope is that if HHS does in fact play Maryville for the 4A State Championship again....you'll be a good fan of Metro-Nashville high school football and pull for the Burros! It would be a refreshing change of pace for you! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i can be bribed ..if thats ever the case /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i can be bribed ..if thats ever the case /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's happened 3 times in the last 7 years so it could definitely happen, but I won't guarantee that it will happen again this year.....Those Henry Co. folks appear to be supremely confident in the group of kids they have this season and are thinking about taking home the gold football against Maryville. Until proven otherwise, I'll assume that they are as good as advertised.

Well I'll go on the record now and tell you it will not be this year. As a matter of fact the Rebels will not be State Champs this year as well.

There will be a team just a little west of the Tennessee river that will be your 4A state Champs... Like O George likes to say on the Zone BOOK IT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY Coach how you doin?

Well I'll go on the record now and tell you it will not be this year. As a matter of fact the Rebels will not be State Champs this year as well.

There will be a team just a little west of the Tennessee river that will be your 4A state Champs... Like O George likes to say on the Zone BOOK IT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY Coach how you doin?

It's great to have supreme confidence in your team, but don't go around like boski making bold predictions far in advance because you can be made to look VERY silly afterward if your prediction doesn't come to fruition. Even most Maryville fans know better than to talk to like that and their team hasn't lost a game since 2003!

It's great to have supreme confidence in your team, but don't go around like boski making bold predictions far in advance because you can be made to look VERY silly afterward if your prediction doesn't come to fruition. Even most Maryville fans know better than to talk to like that and their team hasn't lost a game since 2003!

Hey there now... This is a chat board and if you don't mind I'll do as I please. O and by the way it's not my team. Like I said BOOK IT? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach who is this mule head here LOL.. *wink*

Hey there now... This is a chat board and if you don't mind I'll do as I please. O and by the way it's not my team. Like I said BOOK IT? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach who is this mule head here LOL.. *wink*

Then why do you have such confidence to say such things as "book it" if it's not even the school you support?

You can do as you please all you want because you're absolutely right it is a message board, I wasn't telling you what to do by the way. Just be willing to admit that you were wrong if you turn out to be wrong about your bold prediction so far in advance. Don't worry though, I won't come asking for an admission if you turn out to be wrong either.

Then why do you have such confidence to say such things as "book it" if it's not even the school you support?

You can do as you please all you want because you're absolutely right it is a message board, I wasn't telling you what to do by the way. Just be willing to admit that you were wrong if you turn out to be wrong about your bold prediction so far in advance. Don't worry though, I won't come asking for an admission if you turn out to be wrong either.

Hey mule don't take this board stuff to serious. And if I'm wrong I'll step up and eat my bird myself. That said let me be a little more explicit. HENRY CO. PATRIOTS will be the State 4A Champs for 08 BOOK THAT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> *wink*

By the way I like the Donkey team... Where you at Coach?