Maplewood vs. Hillsboro

BurroDad

no my friend you will be back in a couple of weeks talking about how hillsboro will try to beat maplewood after a lose thursday.

and you right i will be back ..thats what i do ..no matter what happens im always a fan its in my blood!!

you talking like i have admitted that the panthers will lose

where in my post do you see me saying anything about maplewood losing to the donkey rat nation? we win this one, no if and buts about it!!

"We need more shamelessly biased fans on this board. " well u only have to look in the mirror to find another one .. my friend u can throw last year out the window! you looking at different team!

Boski OG/NG 60

c/o 95!!

Panther Pride!!!

I was being dead serious about the shamelessly biased fans man...so don't take it as a putdown. Loyalty is a hard character trait to find in this day and age.

I didn't say you admitted the Panthers would lose. I said "Even IF HHS wins on thursday night" you would be back talking in a few weeks about how Maplewood will beat them in the playoffs. You even admitted this above.

I never made a prediction about the game, but I have to believe in my heart that Hillsboro has a chance to win every game they play or else there is absolutely no point to go to the games. However, you make that prediction about Maplewood beating Hillsboro like it is a fact already written or something. When did you become a psychic? Could you go ahead and tell me who will win all 65 games in the Men's NCAA tournament this coming season while your at it so I can make some serious money come March. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'll say again: may there be no injuries in the game Thursday and may the best team win!

BTW, you're right: you can throw last year out the window because this a different team at Hillsboro as well.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being dead serious about the shamelessly biased fans man...so don't take it as a putdown. Loyalty is a hard character trait to find in this day and age.

I didn't say you admitted the Panthers would lose. I said "Even IF HHS wins on thursday night" you would be back talking in a few weeks about how Maplewood will beat them in the playoffs. You even admitted this above.

I never made a prediction about the game, but I have to believe in my heart that Hillsboro has a chance to win every game they play or else there is absolutely no point to go to the games. However, you make that prediction about Maplewood beating Hillsboro like it is a fact already written or something. When did you become a psychic? Could you go ahead and tell me who will win all 65 games in the Men's NCAA tournament this coming season while your at it so I can make some serious money come March. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'll say again: may there be no injuries in the game Thursday and may the best team win!

BTW, you're right: you can throw last year out the window because this a different team at Hillsboro as well.

Burroball, you seem to be very level headed, you will learn as the rest of us have, Boski is not, he is blinded by his loyalty which is not a bad thing at all, many of us are, he is just an extremist

Burroball, you seem to be very level headed, you will learn as the rest of us have, Boski is not, he is blinded by his loyalty which is not a bad thing at all, many of us are, he is just an extremist

hey ill get back to you about the ncaa thing later .. i didnt do to bad last year ..stupid memphis let me down at the last sec ..but other than that i was good

k..back to football...

not blind ... i see the light ... a wise man once said a leveled head is only good for holding water on long trips, looks like burroball is a water head, so prophet looks like youre right in a sense im not level headed mine is more of and opec oval meant to encompass my football ladden brain .. with that being said, im just extra hype man ..im tired of talking im ready for some action .. i was deprived of my football last friday by CSS, thanks @$#%&* .. and im just ready to get it on .. beat some donkey rat .. so if you gonna hate me for being a fan of my team then go right ahead i can live with that ..its just a matter of if you can live with it .. see you guys thursday!! save me a seat!!!

Go Burro's and Boski is a great fan however one sided.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Thanks FootballFan!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wait .. i dont see any of you Hillsboro guys rooting for Maplewood /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

guess we all are one sided.

Hey boski:

I knew you were graduated but never thought you were from that "era". Thats cool! You played at Maplewood the same time that Cheatham Co. had Jerimiah Ligon rushing the football on offense and had a lineman named Jason Wofford playing end on defense.

The region then included Maplewood, Pearl Cohn, Father Ryan, and Brentwood Academy. I see you beat Cheatham Co. 28-22 as a senior ('94) and 33-20 as a junior ('93) at Maplewood.

How deep in the playoffs did you go those two years??????

Hey boski:

I knew you were graduated but never thought you were from that "era". Thats cool! You played at Maplewood the same time that Cheatham Co. had Jerimiah Ligon rushing the football on offense and had a lineman named Jason Wofford playing end on defense.

The region then included Maplewood, Pearl Cohn, Father Ryan, and Brentwood Academy. I see you beat Cheatham Co. 28-22 as a senior ('94) and 33-20 as a junior ('93) at Maplewood.

How deep in the playoffs did you go those two years??????

yeah we played those teams i remember going to Cheatham Co and giving those guys a spanking ..the field was like up on a hill in the woods ..spooky!!

pretty tough region back then Brentwood Acd was the team to beat.. i got hurt durning the Brentwood Acd game my sr year.

my jr year we beat Hardin County at home 1st round, then lost to Haywood County on the road 2nd round ... should have went further.

my sr year we lost to haywood county first round

we owned Pearl Cohn those years ..but when our class left Pearl set the state on fire!!

we also went to the playoffs off my freshman year and lost to MBA.

Yeah boski the year after you graduated was when Pearl Cohn snuck into the playoffs by beating Cheatham Co. in Week 10. That PC team had a RB get hurt and then unexpectedly a sophomore running back by the same of Santonio Beard came in during the second half and rushed for 160 yards and 2TDs. Beard went on to carry PC to a state title that year and the following year as a junior was when the Pearl Cohn team led by he and John Henderson ran rough shot through all of 4A on their way to a state title. They nearly pitched a shutout the entire postseason in '97.

Mike Jarreau Field is still the Cubs football stadium and YES the seating is still on 1 side only. I will try to dig out an old film from the equipment room in the back and find some of your highlights. If I find anything I will be more than happy to mail you a copy of the tape. All those old tapes are doing these days are sitting in a box collecting dust. MAKES YOU FEEL KINDA OLD HUH??????