Karns vs Powell Freshman

jammin01

My son plays for the Powell freshman and while I can say that Monday night was certainly not an accurate representation of how good that group really is, the group from Karns was really impressive. They were big and physical up front and the QB has a chance to be one of the best in the area for years to come. Seemed like Powell didn't have an answer for the Karns linebackers either because they were coming free everytime Powell tried to run the ball. Great win for the Beavers. Powell's freshman coaches better get it turned around fast because I've been hearing a lot of talk about Maryville's freshman class this year.

My son plays for the Powell freshman and while I can say that Monday night was certainly not an accurate representation of how good that group really is, the group from Karns was really impressive. They were big and physical up front and the QB has a chance to be one of the best in the area for years to come. Seemed like Powell didn't have an answer for the Karns linebackers either because they were coming free everytime Powell tried to run the ball. Great win for the Beavers. Powell's freshman coaches better get it turned around fast because I've been hearing a lot of talk about Maryville's freshman class this year.

Thanks for the nice word on Karns, I don't have a son that playes at Karns but, he did play for coach Morris for 5 years and now that coach Morris coaches the freshman we follow that group. I think in watching the game that Powell was a little surprised that Karns came out to play, I will say that Coach Morris told the boys after wards that Powell is a very good team that had an off night, and they 9karns) done a good job to capitolize on their mistakes, best of luck to Powell and all area freshman teams.