Polk vs. Sweetwater

Coach J

I've watched high school football for years in this area and I have never seen Sweetwater ever have a bad team, sure some have been better than others. I expect nothing less than a hard fought, hard hitting game. I believe PCHS Wildcats have one of the best defenses they have had in a long time, so my prediction is Polk 24 Sweetwater 14.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy cow i think i know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever been called "rocky" before??

anyway na i don't feel guilty about anything..... my feelings for the team is that i support the team and my old teammates and friends... and man really i never said they would never win without me, heck when i played they did it for 3 years... and i support the team my posts reflect that...

Hey Trevy, remeber you and I are already on Mr. Deltavian's radar. We already ironed this out on the Grundy County thread so don't worry about it, just stop and let's talk football or Mr. Deltavian will cut us off or shut us down or delete us or whatever it is that the "coach T. police" does to those who do not follow the rules, and he really is the "coach T police" cause I looked it up.

I heard we have a new field goal kicker. Any truth to that?

Hey Trevy, remeber you and I are already on Mr. Deltavian's radar. We already ironed this out on the Grundy County thread so don't worry about it, just stop and let's talk football or Mr. Deltavian will cut us off or shut us down or delete us or whatever it is that the "coach T. police" does to those who do not follow the rules, and he really is the "coach T police" cause I looked it up.

I heard we have a new field goal kicker. Any truth to that?

yeah thats true i need to just ignore those posts.. thanks catfan i really appreciate it.. and with "friends" like pridepounder who needs enemies?? but yeah i think they have to have a new field goal kicker cause the starter is hurt (heard that from someone the other day)... or are you talking about new as in this year new?? cause the field goal kicker last year was mr. football and he plays at the mighty UTC now and starts at punter as a true freshman

yeah thats true i need to just ignore those posts.. thanks catfan i really appreciate it.. and with "friends" like pridepounder who needs enemies?? but yeah i think they have to have a new field goal kicker cause the starter is hurt (heard that from someone the other day)... or are you talking about new as in this year new?? cause the field goal kicker last year was mr. football and he plays at the mighty UTC now and starts at punter as a true freshman

no, really new as in just started last week but did not dress however he was on the sidelines wearing a jersey.

Thanks Blaster. I'll see you Friday Night.

Some folks are talking about speed on Howard and Centrals team, i agree they have it but if you think about it containment will out weigh speed and that will be a big factor on the sweetwater,howard and central games. Our strong "D" will prevail. GO POLK!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THats how i see it to when you got containment speed fromthe backs can't hurt you that bad and are ends to a great job at that. And # 62 for polk is a beast i've watch him all yeah he goes 110% every play and gets after it. hes a very good end and he is just a sophmore so i expect great things from him. we will just see how good the sweetwater o is against the always hard hitting d of polk. 2 more days and we will get a great game. GO POLK!!

no, really new as in just started last week but did not dress however he was on the sidelines wearing a jersey.

is he a transfer or what?? i will have to text someone and ask about that i would like to be filled in on that... i was just asking cause i like when players transfer to polk cause of the program.. and i really like it when they come from schools in our region...

is he a transfer or what?? i will have to text someone and ask about that i would like to be filled in on that... i was just asking cause i like when players transfer to polk cause of the program.. and i really like it when they come from schools in our region...

I agree with you trevy thats jsut goes to show that when players do that how good are program is and how coach davis runs it. i'm like you i'm gonna have to get on the phone and find out about this one keep me updated

The word is that he either transferred or just arrived here. He is said to be a pretty good kicker but being transferred in he might not be able to come in and play this year but that Coach D is trying to work it out...that's the word on the street. Anyone heard anything else?

The word is that he either transferred or just arrived here. He is said to be a pretty good kicker but being transferred in he might not be able to come in and play this year but that Coach D is trying to work it out...that's the word on the street. Anyone heard anything else?

I heard today that he may not be able to play only because of his class schedule and that it can't be rearranged at this point to add football sixth period, but I also heard the kicking is looking better. They have worked on it quite a bit this week. Maybe something will materialize.

Kids? Last time I checked I was born in 1989 and that means I am 19 years old, meaning, I'm no longer a kid pal, im an adult. I expect to get treated like one. If not let me know and for anyone on here I'd be glad to meet you Friday night at the game and we can "talk" about everything and get things situated. And for all the football players get distrauted from coacht! One thing, get on myspace or something. Stop worrying about this. And for the "coacht T police," I'm apart of the "coach T FBI" HA HA /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />