District 8AAA - New predictions

robotman

All the stuff yall are talkin about is great but that was not what was asked. What are your predictions. That's the question. Tullahoma at Shelbyville Thursday night, what do you guys think?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if your looking for an answer...send an e-mail.

If your looking for 1,000 opinions, start a thread on Coach T /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if your looking for an answer...send an e-mail.

If your looking for 1,000 opinions, start a thread on Coach T /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Boy, no responses about old 8AAA. Undoubtly Canesoverhere, you must be a Tullahoma supporter. When softball was at its peak thats all you guys was talkin about, undoubtedly you aren't very happy with this soccer season, kind of writing off the season. Well I guess I will see you guys for basketball, no I'm sorry, softball next year. Unless you guys get off to a bad start.

Boy, no responses about old 8AAA. Undoubtly Canesoverhere, you must be a Tullahoma supporter. When softball was at its peak thats all you guys was talkin about, undoubtedly you aren't very happy with this soccer season, kind of writing off the season. Well I guess I will see you guys for basketball, no I'm sorry, softball next year. Unless you guys get off to a bad start.

no he's collierville

to offer something maybe to get something started. I think Thursday night if Tullahoma plays the same defense I saw them play against Columbia. Shelbyville will work the goalie to death she is real good but how many shots can she stop. That is what we will find out thursday. I hope she eats her wheaties. I say Shelbyville 3-1 and it will be that close only because of the Tullahoma Keeper. Too much speed up top. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well 1st of all i assume the jv game is at 5

i think it will be 4 to 3 or 2 shelbyville

the kayla's work to well together and kaitlin buchanan speed on the right flank will be to much for tullahoma

the only problem shelbyville will have is marking zoe johnson

columbia pretty much shut her down by pluging all gaps and playing good help defense thats something shelbyville doesn't do that well

well 1st of all i assume the jv game is at 5

i think it will be 4 to 3 or 2 shelbyville

the kayla's work to well together and kaitlin buchanan speed on the right flank will be to much for tullahoma

the only problem shelbyville will have is marking zoe johnson

columbia pretty much shut her down by pluging all gaps and playing good help defense thats something shelbyville doesn't do that well

Mhuhb,

How do you think the Shelbyville vs. Columbia game will go this Saturday?

to offer something maybe to get something started. I think Thursday night if Tullahoma plays the same defense I saw them play against Columbia. Shelbyville will work the goalie to death she is real good but how many shots can she stop. That is what we will find out thursday. I hope she eats her wheaties. I say Shelbyville 3-1 and it will be that close only because of the Tullahoma Keeper. Too much speed up top. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Shelbyville beat Tullahoma 4 -1 tonight