Grace Christian Academy to be commended

JoeKnows

Guys can't we just all get along? We showed we were the superior team with superior fans and superior coaches. We had a superior score and had superior starters in at a superior point in the game. Get over it. It's over and we are moving on getting ready for one of the top teams in the state in King's Academy. They will be a handfull, and we need to see if we can get to 60 a little quicker this week. I hope the coaches try and get the starters four more quarters of work. We need it.

Nice Work, You had me up 'til this. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We parents of Grace kids pay good money to go to school and show up on Friday nights to beat teams as bad as we can. That is just football. we are going 10-0 and nobody going to stop us.

Are you the one that Pujo says fishes off both sides of the pond?

What gave me away? I've posted just like the rest of you Ram Heads. Just stating the facts. I think I would fit in good up there at Grace. I'm looking for a school to enroll my kids in next year and two of my boys are really good at football. Grace would be a great place.

I doubt you even fit in where your from now

We parents of Grace kids pay good money to go to school and show up on Friday nights to beat teams as bad as we can. That is just football. we are going 10-0 and nobody going to stop us.

Oh so now your better than everyone else because you have more money than people who have to send their kids to public school. I have never heard anything so elitest, egotistical and just plain ignorant in my entire life you should be ashamed of yourself.