White House/ Macon County

dandy82

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking White House to win the game. Both teams will go into the second half of the season with playoff hopes out of this very difficult region.

REGION 4-3A STANDINGS AS OF NOW

1.) DeKalb Co.: 3-0 (1-0)

2.) Station Camp: 2-2 (1-0)

3.) Macon Co.: 1-3 (1-0)

4.) White House: 2-1 (0-0)

5.) Sycamore: 2-2 (0-1)

5.) Greenbrier: 2-2 (0-1)

7.) Pearl Cohn: 1-3 (0-1)

White House has aspirations to win the state title this season. They have tremendous talent. I believe this could be their year to get to the Boro. Station Camp & Pearl Cohn are not the same teams that they've been each of the last two years. Fulton (East-TN) has not won a game yet. Knoxville Catholic is highly ranked but they have yet to prove that they can put it all together in the playoffs. If the Blue Devils want to win the region title they can not have a repeat performance of 2006 this week in Lafeyette.

Macon Co. has played a tough non-region schedule. They did beat Pearl Cohn which means that they are in all likelihood two region victories away from going to the state playoffs. This is their last region game until week seven. If they win this game then they'll enter the final four weeks as a favorite to win the region crown. Even if they lose this game they'll still in all likelihood enter those final four weeks as a team with an excellent shot of making the playoffs.

THE WINNER OF THIS ONE JOINS THE WINNER OF STATION CAMP-DEKALB COUNTY AS THE REGION 4-3A LEADER AT THE END OF THE 1ST HALF OF THE 2008 REGULAR SEASON!!!!!

Good luck Tigers! Keep your heads up and play with everything you've got! I noticed last Friday night at halftime, everyone walked off the field with their heads down. You've got to believe in yourselves to WIN! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Let's go boys! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

White House is loaded for sure. Will be a tough night for Macon if they can't control the ball. I'm not counting our guys out by no means. They beat a good White House team in '06. No reason not to expect it could happen again if they manage to show up hungry for a win. Good Luck Tigers and have a safe trip back and forth White House fans and players.

White House - 38

Macon Co - 6

The score wasn't pretty, but my hats off to the Macon coaches. I thought the gameplan was great. I was really impressed with the offensive scheme and the play calling. I thought the boys executed it well and the offense kept the ball moving against a good White House D. Grace was really active in the offensive scheme in the I and the spread and it worked well. We controlled the ball quite a bit and put together some good drives. The turnover bug really hurt to kill some two of those big drives. Credit to the White House secondary for the big hit mid-to-late 2nd quarter to cause the first fumble to stop that drive. That tilted the momentum. Otherwise, it could have been 7-7 at the half. The Tiger D played well also keeping it close in the first half. The Devils Offense did a great job of cashing in on those mistakes. We gotta work on taking care of the ball.

Good luck Devils with the rest of your season, it could be your year to get to the 'Boro.

I was really impressed Tigers. The team looked very positive tonight. Keep digging gentlemen, the W's are coming.

It should be a good game....

GLAD TO SEE DUTY CATCHING A TD. HE'S BIG TIME. PARKER HAD ANOTHER BIG GAME, AND SO DID TROX. BEECH SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR WHITE HOUSE FANS. HAS THERE EVER BEEN A DEFENSIVE BACK THAT PLAYED FOR WHITE HOUSE THAT HIT HARDER THEN PARKER? CHAD BROADERICK WAS A BIG TIME HITTER. BUT PARKER IS SO FAST, BIG , AND STRONG THAT WHEN HE HITS YOU ITS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK. NAME SOME MORE BIG HITTERS FOR WHITE HOUSE THRU THE YEARS.