David Lipscomb at Goodpasture

BAeagle90

nice scoreboard, i see you are living in the past. IMO this year will be different DL's, 10 senior, defense is drooling for this 14 year old QB who has yet to face a defense such as coach mac's who blitzes every play and hits you in the mouth. lipscomb will end this one by halftime if they can contain cunningham, who is an excellent player.

It was actually last years scoreboard. Not that far in the past buddy. Quote "who has yet to face a defense such as coach mac's" Didn't the cougars play Ravenwood who beat a top 10 BA?

I say Lipscum by 30 over a young pack of cougars.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice scoreboard, i see you are living in the past. IMO this year will be different DL's, 10 senior, defense is drooling for this 14 year old QB who has yet to face a defense such as coach mac's who blitzes every play and hits you in the mouth. lipscomb will end this one by halftime if they can contain cunningham, who is an excellent player.

David Lipscomb doesn't blitz that often. They have three stacked linebackers and are a Cover 2 team primarily. That "Stud" is not a "Linebacker" in the Mustangs defense. He is more of a stand up "End". I would call him coming as a "blitz" from the defense of David Lipscomb.

David Lipscomb doesn't blitz that often. They have three stacked linebackers and are a Cover 2 team primarily. That "Stud" is not a "Linebacker" in the Mustangs defense. He is more of a stand up "End". I would call him coming as a "blitz" from the defense of David Lipscomb.

well shows how much i know. still i think DL just has the better team this year

Sounds like your bumping your gums and haven't seen the cougars play this year. Can't you be satisified that we are giving your team the advantage 42-14 for the victory. Ill blame it on Young and inexperence, You can blame it on what ever floats your boat.

I watched the cougars play ravenwood. Disregarding the freshman at quarter back and two sophomores one on the defensive front one on offense, the cougars still apeared to be made up of mostly seniors and a few juniors. They are younger than the Mustangs but they dont appear to be as young as you lead on.

I would really like to see this game. Both teams have Living Legend coaches that have won multiple championships and both teams always have young lads that play the game the right way. I am sure the young lads from these respective clubs will get after one another and then at the end of the game show the good sportsmanship that they typically show. Goodluck to the young lads from both clubs, I am sure this one will be intense as always. I will say David Lipscomb by 14.

I watched the cougars play ravenwood. Disregarding the freshman at quarter back and two sophomores one on the defensive front one on offense, the cougars still apeared to be made up of mostly seniors and a few juniors. They are younger than the Mustangs but they dont appear to be as young as you lead on.

Goodpasture has

11 Senoirs

11 Juniors

22 Sophomores

17 Freshman

http://www.goodpasturefootball.com/

Lipscomb has

21 Seniors

22 Juniors

29 Sophomores

0 Freshman

http://www.mustangfanpage.com/2008_team_roster.htm

Whether Goodpasture is starting a 14 yr old or not does not matter. In this game I think the Cougars will run the football. Goodpastures vintage football play is the wing T sally play. This is the key to winning. Again no no in the state is as fast as Rogers. He is a player. They better not throw to his side or it will be a 6 the other way. On offense no one can cover him when he goes deep. This will be a slugfest like all the games are. I know I have already said this but DL will win a close one but it wont be easy. Mustangs you better be ready for the battle of your life because that is what will be going down Friday.