Sevier Co. @ Seymour

jacensolojedi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitback just checking. It seems the only Sevier County school you speak well of is Sevieville and Pigeon Forge, so I was just wondering.

Which Offense do you like better; the Spread or Splitback?

Depends on players /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've said good things about Pigeon Forge? Really? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seymour came out and busted them right in the mouth.Sevier county is a good football team, but Seymour wanted it more.I've never seen a football team so fired up in pregame.The first kickoff of the game Seymour got down field and put about 8 Bears on there butt and i think that sent a big message.Seymour ran the ball well and through the ball well and there defense had a tremendous game other than a few big plays.#5 Jackie Hill had a great game and he is only 5'8 140 pounds,but he was a key factor in Seymour's win.That was the best birthday present coach Gary Householder could get.Seymour hasn't beat Sevier county since 2003.That goes to show every underdog is dangerous.