RBS-vs-Lancaster Christian

regit

Nice. This is coming from a team that has scheduled a full slate of some of the smallest and historically poorest performing teams in the state. Good luck when you officially join the TSSAA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw LCA play against MJCA. It will be a long, long LCA day when you have to go toe to toe with a MTCS, FCS or Cascade. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We are smaller than every school on our schedule and we are a second year program. Who would you like us to have scheduled? Who has ever said we'd be beating up on teams like FCS right now? Not to mention, we won't be D1 so we will never play those teams anyways.

We are very proud of being 6-0, despite any naysaying.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us a little time to get some athletes from the smyrna-la vergne area and we will be glad to compete with anybody /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we had 60 kids in our high school when we did the schedule. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was a good game. It was physical but RBS lacked consistency on offense. Some good plays here and there but offensively RBS played better than last years game. We had 1 punt in the first half and one turnover on downs late in the game with our 2's in. Great crowd support from the RBS fans. I am looking forward to the RBS vs MJCA game. Should be a good one. LCA moved the ball well scoring 22 in the first half and 16 in the second. Next up are those SCA roughridas.

Our guys are still holding their heads up high even though they have not won a game yet but they are still working to get their first and I believe in them and know they have what it takes to get it done. They are really a good group to be around and love the game. The support from Macon County and surrounding counties is great and this really gets the guys geared up for more action. They are in much better shape than in the past and continue to work hard to get a win. GO BULLDOGS Play hard, tough, and smart and it will all fall in place.

Nice. This is coming from a team that has scheduled a full slate of some of the smallest and historically poorest performing teams in the state. Good luck when you officially join the TSSAA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw LCA play against MJCA. It will be a long, long LCA day when you have to go toe to toe with a MTCS, FCS or Cascade. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Teams were eager to schedule LCA in year one. They were and still are the smallest enrollment team to play 11 on 11. I really think that people are underestimating LCA this year. I would venture to say that they would be competitive with most teams in their region. Its not like they took an already great team and scheduled a bunch of bad teams. They took a bunch of private school kids that NEVER played football before, and beat teams with larger schools. It is an accomplishment to be LCA and stand at 6-0. It will not be a long long day. LCA will get the athletes from Rutherford County and be very competitive. That is IF the coach remains. He will probably get offers to go elsewhere. I could see him at an MJCA or Providence. If he goes to MJCA, look out.