Midway (3-1) at Sequatchie County (5-0)

Indians1

SCHS will lose friday night. FIrst don't say I'm a hater because i graduated from there this past year. SUre a 5-0 start is a big turn around, but we have had what 4 coaches in 4 years if your a new coach why not start with easy teams first makes sense. I mean 7th in the state yeah in the fans poll but none of the teams they have played have a winning record. HArd to say someone is good when they play nothing but sucky teams. Also the entire team has become cocky something most of you do not know. I think they will lose tommorow and will not win for the rest of the season the only team they might beat is silverdale but they stomp us in the ground the past two years. Everyone can say what you want but if you look at the facts all we have is a running game no air assualt, being one dimensonal wont work in this region. Their big heads will lead to there let down I seen the same thing my 10th grade year when we started with 3 in a row and then went down hill. I mean how can you be good if you barley escape Bledsoe which I do like and think they could have won but werent very good but no one talked about how many of their players didnt get to play due to the hazing event that occured so if your a real fan go by the facts for this game SCHS is in for a rude awakening in the weeks to come, you can only play so many bad teams before you have to play the good ones. Midway 24-7

Also I think they need to lose because without defeat you can't apprecaite victory to its fullest.

Jealous--Jealous--Jealous and JEALOUS. If you cared about Sequarchie County you wouldn't be talking like you are from Bledsoe. Keep your negative comments to yourself.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway hasn't exactly beaten any Alcoas just yet either. I'd pick Cannon and East Literature over any of the teams they've beaten. Does that mean Midway isn't a good team, no, but the "who beat who and are they any good" argument doesn't carry a lot of weight. Each Friday night is different, last week proved that.

3rd year in a row nobody from SOR post about football on coach t. (I guess the gag order is still on /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ) If SOR can make half a hole for their backs they win big and I think they will

SOR 28

SHS 10

We may not talk but we're always listening!!!!

I didn't see anyone on here going wild over Sequatchie being great, just picking them to win in some of the posts. Midway won 33-17. It wasn't a very good game at all by Sequatchie, they had half a dozen dropped passes, that's more than I remember all year long going into the game. Most of the those would have been completions of at least 10-15 yards plus room to run after the catch. In other throws, the QB was at fault with a couple of really bad interceptions and other bad throws. Still Sequatchie completed 15-30, teams that can throw the ball may give Midway trouble later on. Sequatchie also had good rushing totals despite having to go to the pass the whole fourth quarter.

Sequatchie outgained Midway by about 20 yards rushing and passing, about 350-325, showing how statistics often don't mean a thing. Robinson had a good run or two but most of the damage was done by the quarterback running and throwing on the run, and by Poe on a kick return and other good plays.

Sequatchie didn't seem to have a lot of spirit in the first half and that was surprising to me after last year's game. It was 26-10 at the half and a clear uphill battle after that. Give credit to Midway though as their playmakers made the big plays when needed.

JustMe23, you and McLovin08 must have failed senior english. Your last post's were awful. JustMe23 learn to use a period and learn where they should go. McLovin08, you could use some help with punctuation as well.

Ha thats so funny i didnt know talking about football was an english test. I actually graduated from Sewanee so when you would like to talk education send me a message. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Midway will go 5-5 maybe just maybe 6-4. But I think Sunbright will pull out a surprise victory against the waves. Oneida, Greenback, and Harriman will be Midway losses for sure IMO

Good job SOR!

SOR will beat the tar out of SB /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . The other three will be big games Midway lost to Rockwood and thats no big deal they only have one win over RW in the last 20 years but have many wins over everybody else.