Hixson @ Soddy Daisy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hixson has beat soddy like one time in 12 years i think, correct me if im wrong please. if hixson beats soddy its an upset in my opinion.

What does that have to do with Friday? We aren't tlking about the past! We are supposed to be talking about this week, and this year; as far as this year go's Hixson is not a bad football team which means friday night should make for a pretty good game!

You were going to dominate us too if I remember correctly. That type of stupid attitude is why upsets happen. I hate to break it to you Soddy but you are not the New York Giants. You better come ready to play every week. I hope Hixson wins.

we had a some mistakes against yall and the refs stunk but thats in the past. it was a good game and yall are a good team. we know hixson is gonna be a good team and its only a kid who doesn't start who leave these stupid messages about how hixson stinks. hixson is a good team and im looking forward to playing them on friday. yall better bring yalls A game because we are gonna bring ours. Good luck.

I think soddy wins

what do you guys and gals think

I would really like to see Hixson win this one. It is time for their school to make it back up the ladder. Did TJ Butts go back to Hixson after Temple cancelled their program? He was a great player for their middle school and a class act. Of course his dad TK is also a super guy. If Hixson's QB is as good at football as he is in basketball, they will go far.

This Owls prediction: H 24 - SD 17

I would really like to see Hixson win this one. It is time for their school to make it back up the ladder. Did TJ Butts go back to Hixson after Temple cancelled their program? He was a great player for their middle school and a class act. Of course his dad TK is also a super guy. If Hixson's QB is as good at football as he is in basketball, they will go far.

This Owls prediction: H 24 - SD 17

i saw hixson struggle against notre dame, im not sold on hixson. i pick soddy

Ouch... Notre Dame is really bad this year. I only saw them play in the jamboree but they looked small, slow and very unprepared. I can't pull for SD because they have an Owl defector. He is on his thrid school in as many years. But of course it does look better when the Owls beat a team with a decent record and they did put Red Bank in their place. Look for Red Bank to continue their woes as they have lost a lot of their quality students to the new high school on the hill.

Can't wait till Maplewood... I just wish I had a seat next to boski. Don't you know that would be entertaining.

Ouch... Notre Dame is really bad this year. I only saw them play in the jamboree but they looked small, slow and very unprepared. I can't pull for SD because they have an Owl defector. He is on his thrid school in as many years. But of course it does look better when the Owls beat a team with a decent record and they did put Red Bank in their place. Look for Red Bank to continue their woes as they have lost a lot of their quality students to the new high school on the hill.

Can't wait till Maplewood... I just wish I had a seat next to boski. Don't you know that would be entertaining.

i know who you are refering to, he had to jump ship cause he couldnt get enough playing time for the owls. i cant wait to see the owls defense against him. he still lives in the ooltewah zone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i say , beat it kid. i was at the ooltewah /red bank scrimmage. owls dominated them

i know who you are refering to, he had to jump ship cause he couldnt get enough playing time for the owls. i cant wait to see the owls defense against him. he still lives in the ooltewah zone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i say , beat it kid. i was at the ooltewah /red bank scrimmage. owls dominated them

The shame falls on his dad from what I have been told. Pappa has made him out to be a premadonna and he will have to learn humility and how to deal with it before he will ever have a chance to succeed in life. Just ask Mr. Vince Young. I think he will have such a large TARGET on his chest when they play the OWLS that he may want to act hurt in the closing moments of their prior game so that he can have an excuse not to face the MEN he betrayed.

The shame falls on his dad from what I have been told. Pappa has made him out to be a premadonna and he will have to learn humility and how to deal with it before he will ever have a chance to succeed in life. Just ask Mr. Vince Young. I think he will have such a large TARGET on his chest when they play the OWLS that he may want to act hurt in the closing moments of their prior game so that he can have an excuse not to face the MEN he betrayed.

once again battlecat, you are right on the money!

Hixson didn't struggle against Notre Dame... If you saw the game you would have saw that Hixson had three touchdowns called back on phantom calls! Not only that but Hixson's Defense held Notre Dame to only 46 yards of total offense; The only reason Notre Dame scored was b/c of bad coverage by Hixson's punt team (not that it wasn't a good return). The game could have easily been a blow out like Hixson did central had it not been for the terrible officiating! how can you look at that one game and pick soddy? if your picking just from that you are going to be way off the mark! b/c if thats the case you haven't seen Hixson anywhere near there best!