McEwen @ Community

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting this one on my "upset alert" list. I think Community has a real shot in this one. I'll stay with McEwen, but won't be surprised in the least if Community pulls this one off.

Thanks 4 the support C11. Not many people givin us a chance this year. No one at Community is ready to thro in the towel and I think we have a shot in this 1. We play a hard-nosed brand of football much like Mcewen so it should be a real slugfest. If you guys play lights out like last week, I don't see anyone beating you this year. Offense was really sharp, pass defense very impressive and special teams were some of the best we've seen. Good luck to you guys Friday.

No problem, Man, I just call it like I see it. I am an Alum after all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Cascade will have their hands full this week no doubt. We did play well last week. Special teams is getting there, but I'd still like to see us use a different kick off coverage. Didn't have much success convincing anybody to try it though. Guess I can't complain too much because I don't think you guys started outside your own twenty until about the 5th kickoff. Good luck to you guys as well, Friday. Hope they look for my Nephew more this week, he was open several times last week and luckily for Cascade they didn't see him.

At some point in time, 38, your gonna have to put a little trust in me. My picks are listed on the weekly "poll" thread. I said last week CA would come very close to beating them and they were. I'm saying the same thing this week. I like the Fonz and am not putting them down in any way, just voicing an opinion. Community is very close to laying down on Frost if things don't turn soon. I saw it in their actions during the second half last week. They are getting discouraged. They have a lot of talent on the team, but playing JB and Cascade back to back is rough on teams and they lose faith. If they make a good showing (not necessarily win) they'll win two or three more games this year. If it gets ugly Friday, their done.

Thanks C11. All I know about any team this year is what I hear due to not being able to get out see them play. The Boy's In Mactown is my high school team and I will tell anyone that . And as long as I have a child they will never hear me say anything bad about the school. Even if I have to eat CROW for 10 weeks in roll .........................

I'm putting this one on my "upset alert" list. I think Community has a real shot in this one. I'll stay with McEwen, but won't be surprised in the least if Community pulls this one off.

that is all right we like it when you put us on "ALERT"................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

that is all right we like it when you put us on "ALERT"................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I'll give you my best Lost in Space inpersonation...........Warning, McEwen, Warning, Warning, Community may be better than you think, Warning!!

I'll give you my best Lost in Space inpersonation...........Warning, McEwen, Warning, Warning, Community may be better than you think, Warning!!

Then Cascade11 had to get up from his nap............................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks C11. All I know about any team this year is what I hear due to not being able to get out see them play. The Boy's In Mactown is my high school team and I will tell anyone that . And as long as I have a child they will never hear me say anything bad about the school. Even if I have to eat CROW for 10 weeks in roll .........................

HEY Texas, hope you can make it to one of the home games. Our guys are really improving. We had 3 guys with over 100 yards rushing last week. They will be ready to play tomorrow night. Thanks for all of the support you show Mactown here on these boards. GO BIG RED!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You're showing your age! I'm sure some of the kids on here have no clue what you're talking about! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY Texas, hope you can make it to one of the home games. Our guys are really improving. We had 3 guys with over 100 yards rushing last week. They will be ready to play tomorrow night. Thanks for all of the support you show Mactown here on these boards. GO BIG RED!!!

I'm getting better DR. is starting to let me drive some still hard to turn my head some. I'm planing on making a game or two.................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I'm getting better DR. is starting to let me drive some still hard to turn my head some. I'm planing on making a game or two.................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hope you are taking them wacky meds while your on the road...............You tend to get a little loopy while your on them........